Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- ODotteMita (ODM)
- Box 9030
- This J-Pop Dance Club seeks to promote Japanese Pop Culture by performing at various events both on and off campus. ODM is a competitive and recreational team consisting of members from the Five College Consortium. We aim to provide dance opportunities to our members of various experiences levels. In order to improve our performance and skills, we hold weekly practices to rehearse various kinds of J-Pop dances and challenges. Auditions are held every semester for new members.
- Operation Smile
- Box 9139
- Mount Holyoke College is an affiliation of Operation Smile whose purpose is leadership, education, awareness, and service. Operation Smile's purpose is to raise funds and increase public support for children in developing countries suffering from cleft lip or cleft palate. It is a way for students to volunteer themselves in the school community and to view the world from a different perspective. It allows students to participate in international conferences that will enhance their experience with underprivileged children and open their eyes to a world beyond their own. It will give them the opportunity to prove themselves, and Operation Smile hopes that it will be able to get its students to feel proud of their accomplishments.
- Outing Club
- Box 9084
- The Outing Club seeks to cultivate and enrich Mount Holyoke students' appreciation for nature by providing accessible trips, leadership training, and community outreach in the outdoors. We believe in being all inclusive and respecting the differences of all members by striving to create an environment in which everyone feels capable and comfortable. As a club we also strongly believe in the importance of cultivating leadership and we hope to do so through sound training and having fun in the outdoors.
- OUTreach (formerly True Colors)
- Box 9107
- OUTreach is a collective of Mount Holyoke LGBTQIAP+ students who facilitate LGBTQIA+ community, collaboration, and activism, both on and off campus.