Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Rainbow Jelly Dance Club
- Box 9071
- Rainbow Jelly is Mount Holyoke's first K-pop dance club. We perform primarily K-pop dance performances, as well as dances of other countries' pop songs, for different events throughout the year. With each member's unique "jelly flavor" in dancing, we hope to bring fun and memorable performances to the stage!
- Raqs MHC
- Box 9067
- Raqs MHC provides a fun environment in which to to teach and perform major styles of belly dance, and celebrate body positivity through dance.
- Raunak Bhangra Dance Team
- Box 9174
- Bhangra is a traditional folk dance originating in Punjab, a region that spans both India and Pakistan. With its high energy beats, Bhangra music has often been remixed with hip-hop and rap. Raunak Bhangra was established in 2004. Since then, the team has grown stylistically with the input of our audiences and members alike. As the team continues to grow, they hope to spread the knowledge of Bhangra and its culture to the college community and around the Pioneer Valley.
- Box 9153
- The Renegades mission is to provide members of the Mount Holyoke College community with role-playing opportunities in an informal setting. The Renegades will be a safe haven for the adventurers trapped within, unless we're playing Paranoia, as well as a pool of resources for students and faculty/staff.
- Roosevelt @ Mount Holyoke College
- Box 9045
- Roosevelt at MHC is the Mount Holyoke chapter of a national cohort called the Roosevelt Institute. Roosevelt is dedicated to bringing together thinkers and doers. It aims to reimagine the rules that guide our social and economic realities. In short: we write policy and facilitate discussion that prompts change of the state of the world we're in. We note a problem, and we bring the solutions.
- Rugby Football Club
- Box 9090
- Our mission is to provide a welcoming and encouraging environment for all ruggers to learn the sport of rugby in a strong, supportive community.
- Russian Club
- Box 9050
- The mission of Russian Club is to further explore Russian language, history, culture, and art outside the classroom, as well as provide opportunities for the community to be exposed to such things, and to foster the Russian [speaking] community at Mount Holyoke.