Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- RAAG, MHC (formerly known as SUR) - Not Registered
- Box 9127
- MHC RAAG aims to integrate several genres of Western and South Asian music in the form of acapella for public performances.
- Raqs MHC
- Box 9067
- Raqs MHC provides a fun environment in which to learn Egyptian, American Cabaret, and Tribal Fusion forms of Bellydance. We offer classes, workshops and performance opportunities to all levels of abilities. The club is body positive, welcomes every weight, size, shape, color and level of experience.
- Raunak Bhangra Dance Team
- Box 9174
- Bhangra is a traditional folk dance originating in Punjab, a region that spans both India and Pakistan. With its high energy beats, bhangra music has often been remixed with hip-hop and rap. Raunak Bhangra was established in 2004 by Amrita Randhawa and Nishi Popat. Since then, the team has grown stylistically with the input of our audiences and members alike. The team has not only performed at Mount Holyoke, but has travelled to various places in New England to perform as well. Fun fact: the team recently got to perform for Bollywood Actor, Imran Khan in NYC.
- Renegades, Inc.
- Box 9153
- Renegades is a nerd-centric roleplaying club with an emphasis on geekery, friendship, and gaming. Our goal is to be fun and safe, funny and strange, and assimilate all the games we can. All are welcome.
- Roosevelt Institute at Mount Holyoke College
- Box 9045
- The Mount Holyoke College Chapter of The Roosevelt Institute | Campus Network, a nation-wide student policy think-tank. We are a national student policy organization that engages new generations in a unique form of progressive activism that empowers young people as leaders and promotes their ideas for change.
- Rugby Football Club
- Box 9090
- Mission Statement: To provide a co-curricular activity for athletes who want to participate in a contact sport in a relaxed atmosphere, to teach members how to play rugby and to play competitively in games.
- Running Club - Not Registered
- Box 9065
- To promote a healthy and active community of wellness at Mount Holyoke College.
- Russian Club
- Box 9050
- The purpose of the MHC Russian Club is to educate students on all things Russian (and Eastern European, occasionally), take trips, hold events and watch films.