Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- RAAG, MHC (formerly known as SUR)
- Box 9127
- Mt Holyoke's first and only South-Asian fusion A Capella group, we aim to integrate several genres of Western and South Asian music.
- Rainbow Jelly Dance Club
- Our purpose is to attract people who are interested in Korean pop dancing from different walks of life and bring them into one performing entity. We want to share our passion for K-pop and Korean culture. We also want to boost female empowerment through powerful and confident choreography. We perform for different club and organization events, especially Asian cultural and ethnic ones.
- Raqs MHC
- Box 9067
- Raqs MHC provides a fun environment in which to learn Egyptian, American Cabaret, and Tribal Fusion forms of Bellydance. We offer classes, workshops and performance opportunities to all levels of abilities. The club is body positive, welcomes every weight, size, shape, color and level of experience.
- Raunak Bhangra Dance Team
- Box 9174
- Raunak Bhangra was established in 2004 by Amrita Randhawa and Nishi Popat. Since then, the team has grown stylistically with the input of our audiences and members alike.The team not only performs at Mount Holyoke College, but travel to various places in New England to perform as well. The team even got the opportunity to perform for Bollywood Actor, Imran Khan in NYC. Bhangra is a cultural dance form that originated from the Punjab region of India. People traditionally performed Bhangra when celebrating the harvest, but now it has expanded to stages, weddings and other celebrations such as the New Year. Our goals as a team is to spread the knowledge of Bhangra and its art form to the world.
- Renegades, Inc.
- Box 9153
- The Renegades mission is to provide members of the Mount Holyoke College community with role-playing opportunities in an informal setting. The Renegades will be a safe haven for the adventurers trapped within, unless we're playing Paranoia, as well as a pool of resources for students and faculty/staff.
- Roosevelt Institute at Mount Holyoke College
- Box 9045
- The Mount Holyoke College Chapter of The Roosevelt Institute | Campus Network, a nation-wide student policy think-tank. We are a national student policy organization that engages new generations in a unique form of progressive activism that empowers young people as leaders and promotes their ideas for change.ers young people as leaders and promotes their ideas for change.
- Rugby Football Club
- Box 9090
- The MHCRFC seeks to promote the club sport of women's rugby at Mount Holyoke, create a supportive and safe environment for new players to learn the sport, develop our skills through friendly competition, and bond together as a team.
- Russian Club
- Box 9050
- To encourage students to become interested in Russian and Eurasian culture, and to provide a socially inclusive space for people who love talking about things Russian!