Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Sacred Symphonies
- Box 9115
- The mission of Sacred is to spread the love and Gospel of Jesus Christ through various ministries, building relationships and supporting each other; thus contributing to the establishment of God's kingdom here on earth.
- SHRI , Sisters of Hinduism Reaching Inwards
- Box 9145
- Our mission statement is to provide Hindu students a place to celebrate their culture and to provide a place for members of the Mount Holyoke community to learn about Hinduism.We do this through weekly prayers, community service, and by celebrating various Hindu holidays.
- Sisters in Science (SIS)
- Box 9093
- Mission Statement: To support women in the Sciences at Mount Holyoke College by networking women and increasing overall interest in the Sciences.
- Society of Physics Students
- Box 9119
- The mission of the Society of Physics Students is to get people excited about physics and to create a physics community.
- Student Art Board (SAB)
- Box 9098
- The Student Art Board serves as a liaison between art students and the Mount Holyoke College Art Department. The Board is comprised mostly of but is not restricted to studio art and art history majors and minors. The organization supports and encourages students from all disciplines to exhibit their art as well as recognize the work of fellow students. All who are passionate about creating and inspiring are welcome to join.
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Box 9099
- The mission of the Mount Holyoke College (MHC) Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is to enhance the overall student-athlete experience by maintaining a commitment to academic and athletic excellence and promoting meaningful engagement of student-athletes in the athletic, campus, and local communities.
- Student Global AIDS Campaign (a subgroup of CAUSE)
- Our goal is to actively increase awareness surrounding HIV/AIDS, as well as promote a responsible approach to HIV prevention. By organizing events, workshops and bringing in speakers from all over the world, we seek to reduce stigma associated with people living with HIV.
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Box 9009
- We, the students of Mount Holyoke College have organized ourselves into a student government in order to: I. Provide a productive tool for students in governing their non-academic lives and academic interests at the College. II. Articulate and represent matters pertinent to the students and other constituencies of the College. III. Establish and maintain communications channels among students, faculty, administrators, and trustees.
- Student Philanthropy Committee, MHC
- Our Mission: ¥To educate the campus community on the importance of philanthropy; ¥To inspire others to explore their philanthropic interest and impact through Mount Holyoke as an institution that thrives through the generosity of others; ¥To create a lasting culture of philanthropy at Mount Holyoke
- Students Against Mass Incarceration (SAMI)
- Box 9006
- The mission of the organization is to raise awareness about the prison industrial complex, political prisoners, and recidivism. We feel the aforementioned are the fundamental issues of our generation and can only be addressed through radical and militant Black activism linked to previous social movements but revised for a 21st century context.
- Students for a Free Tibet
- Box 9102
- Students for a Free Tibet (SFT) works in solidarity with the Tibetan people in their struggle for freedom and independence. Through education, grassroots organizing, and non-violent direct action, we campaign for Tibetans' fundamental right to political freedom.