Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Sacred Symphonies
- Box 9115
- The mission of Sacred is to spread the love and Gospel of Jesus Christ through various ministries, building relationships and supporting each other; thus contributing to the establishment of God's kingdom here on earth.
- SHRI , Sisters of Hinduism Reaching Inwards
- Box 9145
- Our mission statement is to provide Hindu students a place to celebrate their culture and to provide a place for members of the Mount Holyoke community to learn about Hinduism.We do this through weekly prayers, community service, and by celebrating various Hindu holidays.
- Sisters in Science (SIS)
- Box 9093
- Mission Statement: To support women in the Sciences at Mount Holyoke College by networking women and increasing overall interest in the Sciences.
- Society of Physics Students
- Box 9119
- The mission of the Society of Physics Students is to get people excited about physics and create a community surrounding the study of physics.
- Student Art Board (SAB)
- Box 9098
- Our mission is to make art more visible on Mount Holyoke's campus by curating exhibitions displaying art made by fellow classmates and members of the Five College area. Along with curating art exhibitions, the Student Art Board serves as a liaison between the Art Department and the student body. We also host art show receptions and organize trips to local art museums and events. The Student Art Board is a great opportunity to explore your interest in exhibition programming and public relations, or to get more involved in the art scene on campus! No previous curatory experience necessary.
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Box 9099
- The mission of the Mount Holyoke College (MHC) Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is to enhance the overall student-athlete experience by maintaining a commitment to academic and athletic excellence and promoting meaningful engagement of student-athletes in the athletic, campus, and local communities.
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Box 9009
- The Mount Holyoke College Student Government Association (SGA) was founded in 1898. Comprised of the Executive Board, Senate, and Committees, SGA strives to work toward the common goal of a positive, empowering, and transformative experience for each Mount Holyoke student by bringing student voices to administrators, faculty, and staff to create cohesion and address all issues pertaining to student life on campus.
- Student Philanthropy Committee, MHC
- Our Mission: ¥To educate the campus community on the importance of philanthropy; ¥To inspire others to explore their philanthropic interest and impact through Mount Holyoke as an institution that thrives through the generosity of others; ¥To create a lasting culture of philanthropy at Mount Holyoke
- Students Against Mass Incarceration (SAMI)
- Box 9006
- SAMI's mission statement is to raise awareness about the prison industrial complex, political prisoners, and recidivism.
- Students for a Free Tibet
- Box 9102
- The Students for a Free Tibet Mount Holyoke College chapter is a socio-political organization that attempts to make the community aware of Tibet's current political and social situation, especially within Tibet. Through media, events, and gatherings, SFT shares Tibetan culture with the MHC community.