Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9069
- MHC Taal is a Bollywood and Hip Hop fusion performance- based dance team. Taal encourages the equal participation of all members in all aspects of the organization, including choreography, rehearsals, creative marketing, management, budgeting, performance opportunities, teamwork, and leadership. Taal choreographs all its own dance pieces and performs throughout the Five College Consortium. Taal includes interested students of any dance experience (be it the first time the student has ever danced in a performance setting or if the student has been dancing for years) and seeks to serve as an informal forum for transcultural and interfaith dialogue. In Taal, we engage in challenging yet powerful work that brings us together, and we seek to serve as an outlet for personal and academic endeavors as well as social and intellectual passions. We hope to educate the community about our principles, our process, and the dance styles we perform.
- Tea Club
- To provide high quality premium tea for all the community to enjoy and learn about tea education. Providing a safe, relaxed environment for people to drink tea and chat among each other.
- The Control Tower
- The Control Tower is a student organization of Mount Holyoke College that was founded to educate and help end the stigma that has formed around BDSM, kink, and non-vanilla sex. We believe that it is important to show students that being kinky is not something to be ashamed of, and we also believe that education can lead to safe, sane, and consensual BDSM practices within the community. The Control Tower also functions as a networking and friendship-building organization with the desire to link other kinksters in the Mount Holyoke and 5-College Community in a non-sexual gathering of mutual interest.
- The F-Word
- Box 9011
- We embrace all feminists of the world as we come together to realize gender equality. All forms of oppression intersect; to deconstruct gender inequality we must deconstruct all inequalities. We host dialogues, engage in local and national activism, release publications, provide a platform for debate, and organize projects and events in order to raise consciousness on our campus and in the wider community.
- The Network
- Box 9008
- The Network is a student run organization established with the purpose of providing a sense of community among students outside of the classroom. While acting as a central body of individuals working together to tie the numerous strings of social and political interest that exist on campus, The Network will serve as a vehicle through which smaller groups may find assistance to reach a wider campus audience. The Network exists as a student resource, working in the best interest of the student population to reflect campus interests through diverse and varied social programming.
- Think Outside the Bottle
- We are the Mount Holyoke College chapter of Think Outside the Bottle, a national campaign to challenge corporate commodification and privatization of water. Our mission is: to promote water as a basic human right for all, support reinvestment in and access to healthy public water systems, and raise awareness of global and domestic water issues. By exposing the harsh reality behind bottled water and collaborating with the campus community, we aim to make Mount Holyoke College bottled-water-free.
- Treble effect
- Box 9140
- Treble Effect is Mount Holyoke's show choir group. We showcase the performance talents of MHC students within the show choir genre. To promote teamwork, self confidence and fun as a choir that sings, dances and provides a visual effect that is as strong as the sung music.