Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9069
- MHC Taal is founded on the principles of empowerment and collaboration among women of all backgrounds an seeks to provide an infrastructure to support an environment through which members can practice self expression and creative integration of their dance knowledge into choreographed performances. We place emphasis on strengthening individual skills while encouraging the development of new ones in all aspects of the organization, including dance, choreography, costume design, budgeting, creative marketing, management, teamwork and leadership. Additionally, our group serves as an informal forum for dynamic cross cultural, interfaith, social and economic dialogue on issues pertaining to dance forms as well as personal life experiences. We hope that you join this MHC community and that it provides you with an outlet to support your creative expression as well as a niche to harbor your social and intellectual passions while engaging in powerful work to brings us together and keep us connected when we become women of the world.
- The F-Word (formerly known as the Feminist Collective)
- Box 9011
- We embrace all feminists of this world as we come together to realize gender equality. All forms of oppression intersect; to deconstruct gender inequality we must deconstruct all inequalities. We host dialogues, engage in local and national activism, release publications, provide a platform for debate, and organize projects and events.
- The Tonys - Not Registered
- Box 9094
- The Tonys, Mount Holyoke's musical theatre club, is dedicated to to bringing together students who share a passion for show tunes, jazz hands, and playbills. The Tonys hosts weekly musical film viewings, has outings to local musical theatre shows, and plans on putting on a Spring Cabaret.
- Treble Effect
- Box 9127
- Treble Effect is Mount Holyoke's show choir group. We showcase the performance talents of MHC students within the show choir genre. To promote teamwork, self confidence and fun as a choir that sings, dances and provides a visual effect that is as strong as the sung music.
- True Colors
- Box 9107
- True Colors is the Mount Holyoke College student organization for providing a safe space, support, activism, outreach, and social functions for all those who identify as a sexual or gender minority or an ally both at Mount Holyoke and in the greater community.Ó