These checklists will help you get ready for your arrival on campus. Make sure to check deadlines and due dates for all required paperwork.
Before Orientation: All Students
- Review Academic Calendar 2016–2017
- Complete your online form to submit your First Year Seminar Preferences per the email sent to you on May 6 and due May 16 for fall admits and, for spring admits, sent October 12 and due October 19
- Complete your housing form at this link, application available to you May 16 and due June 24 for fall admits and open October 21 and due December 1 for spring admits
- Complete all health forms by July 1 for fall admits and December 1 for spring admits. Students will not be allowed to pick up keys or check into housing if Health Forms have not been received by College Health Services.
- Review the First Year Guide
- Complete all applicable placement exams
- Participate (optional) in online advising from June 6–June 10 for fall admits and October 31–November 4 for spring admits
- Register for classes from June 13–June 30 for fall admits and, for spring admits, beginning November 10 in the late afternoon. (Spring admits should check "Approvals, Holds, and Registration Access times" in MyMountHolyoke in early November to get their individualized start times for registration. They can register anytime between their start times and November 18, but registering on November 10th in the evening or first thing the morning of the 11th will give priority access to first-year courses.)
- Complete your online advisor questionnaire from May 17–June 30 for fall admits and by December 1 for spring admits
- Review information on eBills and setting up authorized users to receive the monthly billing notices
- Notify Student Financial Services of any outside scholarships you may be receiving
- Complete the Personal Data Form by August 30 for fall admits and by December 1 for spring admits.
- Check Financial Aid Online and submit all missing financial aid documents if you haven't done so already
- Review the recommended packing list
- Check out the one stop shop MHC partners with to provide you with all your residence hall needs! From linens to towels to storage, these amazing offers will make putting together your room easy, affordable and fun! For more information, click here: International Students and Domestic Students.
- Contact AccessAbility Services if you anticipate needing accommodations
- Make arrangements for all prescription medications to be mailed or transferred to the Pattie Groves Health Center
- Complete the CampusClarity education module. You will receive an invitation to complete it in the beginning of December and it will be due on January 9, 2017.
- Read the Common Read and check out the LITS Guide
Before Orientation: International Students
- Attend all scheduled sessions and regularly check the Orientation schedule for updates.
- Review the Orientation Documents drive for handouts and other resources.
- Meet with your college advisor.
- Get your OneCard. A valid photo ID is needed to pick up your card.
- Sign the Honor Code.
- Meet at least one person who can be a resource.
- Ask questions, have fun!