Apply to be an Orientation Leader!
We are looking for Orientation Leaders with a positive attitude, high energy level, and who are comfortable speaking to large groups about their enthusiasm for MHC. Orientation Leaders will work with the Orientation Fellows and professional staff to develop presentations and programming about MHC traditions, transitioning to college, diversity and inclusion, wellness, and the Common Read. The role of the Orientation Leader outside of assisting in presenting core programming sessions is to provide leadership and college spirit in community building activities.
- Submit your Orientation Leader Application by Wednesday, April 6
- Be available if selected for an interview on Saturday, April 9 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Be in communication with Orientation Fellows over the summer via email
- Arrive on campus on Saturday, August 27
- Sunday, August 28—Tuesday, September 6: 100% participation in Orientation Leader training and Orientation