Employee Registration

We are accepting employee registrations for the year.

For your convenience, you may register in any of the following ways:

  • Go to MyMountHolyoke and register any time, day or night
  • Print the employee registration form and bring it to our office during office hours
  • Visit our office to register

In order to manage the College's very limited employee parking, all vehicles operated by employees (full-time, part-time, regular/continuing and temporary) must be registered with the Parking Office.

Vehicles not displaying a valid permit are subject to ticketing or other action. Each employee may register up to two vehicles even though only one may be used at a time to provide flexibility to households owning two or more vehicles.

Our Office is Hiring Temporary Employees or we have Guests

If your department hires temporary or on-call employees, be sure to have them register. You can print out a form online for them, or have them stop by our office Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:00 pm and we can issue them a temporary parking pass allowing them to park on campus.

Every department is issued one-day scratch passes that can be used for short-term (1-3 days) visitors to departments (lecturers, contractors, department guests, etc.). They can also be used for regular employees when they have a one- or two-day replacement vehicle (issue one tag per day). If visitors are expected longer than one or two days, have them get a temporary pass.

Need more one-day scratch passes? Contact the parking office at x2514.

Do you have more questions about parking?

Please give us a call at x2514.