Summer Sessions 2016
Students who have completed their registration (by making tuition payment) for a summer PaGE course may request campus housing with a (required) meal plan on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact PaGE@mtholyoke.edu
Deadline: May 1, 2016
A limited number of single rooms are available for both men and women to live in a designated Mount Holyoke residence hall. Each room provides a bed, desk and chair, dresser and wireless internet. Residents should bring their own sheets and towels; laundry facilities are available in the residence hall. There are kitchenettes with microwave ovens on each floor. The residence halls do not have air-conditioning.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served Monday to Friday buffet style in one of the College’s dining facilities. There will be no meals served on weekends.
The total cost of a single room and three meals a day (Mon-Fri only) for each five-week summer session is $1,198. See below for more details and registration instructions.
Summer Session 1 (Tue, May 24 - Wed, June 29, 2016)
Check in Residence Hall: Afternoon of Monday, May 23
Dining service begins: Dinner on Monday, May 23
Dining service ends: Breakfast on Thursday, June 30
Depart Residence Hall: Morning of Thursday, June 30
Summer Session 2 (Wed, July 6 – Thu Aug 11, 2016)
Check in Residence Hall: Afternoon of Tuesday, July 5
Dining service begins: Dinner on Tuesday, July 5
Dining service ends: Breakfast on Friday, August 12
Depart Residence Hall: Morning of Friday, August 12
All students living on campus are required to have health insurance and complete a health form. The Health Center is closed during the summer, but residents will be able to call Campus Police for emergencies by calling 1-911 from a campus phone or (413) 538-2304. All student residents are required to follow Mount Holyoke College campus policies or risk forfeiting their assigned room.
Summer Housing and Dining Registration
Only students who have confirmed their Mount Holyoke PaGE summer course enrollment with payment may register for the summer housing and meal plan. Eligible students must complete this registration form and send it with a check made out to Mount Holyoke College for the amount of their housing and dining option (see choices below).
- Session 1 May 23 – June 30, 2016 $1,198
- Session 2 July 5 - Aug 12, 2016 $1,198
- Sessions 1&2 May 23 - Aug 12, 2016 $2,580*
*Students may be required to relocate during their stay. Meals are included Mon-Fri throughout both sessions.
Winter Session January, 2016
Winter session housing is available for current Mount Holyoke students who are enrolled in Professional and Graduate Education courses. See below and the Intersession Housing page for more information.
- MHC students may request to stay on campus by completing a registration form via ISIS and documenting enrollment in a Professional and Graduate Education winter session course.
- Residence halls will open on Sunday January 3, 2016 at 9:00 am.
- Residence hall access and meals will only be granted to residential students who register by the deadline (December 8, 2015) and are approved to live on campus.
- Mount Holyoke students who have registered to stay on campus during January will have access to meals. See the January Intersession Dining for details on meal times and other services.
Others may make their own housing arrangements off campus or on campus at the Willits-Hallowell Conference Center and Hotel.