The Professional and Graduate Education division at Mount Holyoke College offers custom, interactive professional learning opportunities and consultations for PreK-12, higher education, and non-profit educational institutions.
We work closely with you so we can create a program tailored to meet your organization’s specific goals. Our facilitators are renowned and recognized PreK-12+ leaders, educators, and researchers. We incorporate best practices to design programming that fits your unique needs and budget. Whether you are looking to build your teams’ knowledge and skills, advance their practices with feedback and coaching, or cultivate lasting systemic improvements, we can help.
We work with clients across the country and around the globe, both on-site and remotely.
To set up a conversation, please use this form and tell us more about what you are looking for.
How Can We Help You?
We collaborate with you to determine the best type of support for your organization. In addition to a range of on-site and online offerings, we provide access to digital resources for self-directed growth and specialized consultation to assist you in addressing your unique challenges.
- Support teachers to develop cohesive, student-centered approaches to virtual learning
- Support co-curricular virtual programming to foster holistic student development
- Offer workshops on educator resilience
- Conduct comprehensive program evaluations and curricular reviews for schools and enrichment programs
- Facilitate workshops on trauma-informed pedagogy, social emotional development, culturally responsive teaching and universal design
- Evaluate programming for impact, curricular coherence and best practices
- Support teachers to understand and address resistance in mathematics education
- Support long-term systemic improvements in math instruction for a school district
- Design a leadership development program for staff and administration to support systems thinking and improve communications
Additionally, we can customize any of our professional learning institutes.
Levels of Support
We offer support at various levels of depth based on your specific needs. From a general introduction to the topic through an intensive deep-dive, we will work with you to customize a program that works best for you and your educators.
Introductory Sessions to Hone Your Knowledge:
Short sessions/workshops (1-3 hours)
Interactive webinars (1-2 hours)
Facilitated book study sessions (1-2 hours over the course of a few weeks or months)
Idea labs with facilitated feedback/exploration sessions (1-3 hours)
Deeper Engagements to Support Your Practice:
Full day sessions/workshops (1-3 days)
Learning labs (1-3 days)
Mini interactive web series (up to 8 hours total over the course of a few weeks)
Multi-part virtual workshop series
Engaged program observation and review with written feedback or coaching
Research and publishing support to help you build evidence for your educational interventions
Intensive Engagements With The Greatest Impact:
Multiple sessions/workshops/learning labs scheduled throughout the year
Graduate level courses for teachers and teacher leaders
Multi-year professional learning that supports all stakeholders in the organization/district