Seats are limited and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A history of effective classroom practice and strong passion for student learning.
- GRE not required.
- No application fee.
- Complete the MATL application.
- Attach essay response to the application if applying for one of the scholarships.
- Send in official transcripts.
- Send in 2 letters of recommendation.
- Your application will be reviewed by our admissions committee and interviews will be granted to select candidates (in person, by phone, or videoconference).
- Meet with a MATL advisor.
- Feel free to contact our MATL faculty at any point during the application process. We pride ourselves in our individualized advising and taking great care of our students.
The following items must be included:
- Your complete application.
- Official transcripts bearing a signed and sealed form from each educational institution attended and listed on your application.
- Supporting essay responses (if applying for a scholarship).
- Two letters of recommendation.
Send all transcripts to:
Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership
Professional and Graduate Education, Merrill House
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075