Seats are limited and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- A history of effective classroom practice and strong passion for student learning.
1. Complete the M.A.T.L. online application (available in October 2017 for starting in Fall of 2018)
2. Upload all supporting materials via the online application, including:
- A personal essay
- A resume or CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
3. Official transcripts, which should be mailed to:
MATL Program, Attn: Amy Nichols
Professional and Graduate Programs
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075
4. Your application will be reviewed by our admissions committee and interviews will be granted to select candidates (in person, by phone, or videoconference).
Feel free to contact us at 413-538-3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org at any point during the application process. We pride ourselves in our individualized advising and taking great care of our students.