Mount Holyoke College invites you to consider our Postbaccalaureate Pre-Medical Program.
The program is open to women and men preparing for medical school. Our students have earned a B.A. from an accredited college and need further undergraduate work to meet program prerequisites.
When you’re preparing for medical school, Mount Holyoke can help you achieve your goal. Graduates of the Postbaccalaureate Pre-Medical Program have an outstanding record of admission to medical schools.
Our program offers everything you need:
- Mount Holyoke faculty are accomplished researchers with a passion for teaching
- Average class size is small, allowing students to connect with professors and each other
- Our state-of-the-art Science Center has advanced laboratory facilities and equipment
The Postbaccalaureate Program provides individualized advising on all aspects of the program, including:
- Scheduling of course offerings
- Finding internships and shadowing opportunities
- Research opportunities with faculty
- Application process and application revisions
- Mock interviews
- Committee Letter of Recommendation
This seminar, especially for Postbaccalaureate students, covers topics including:
Scribe training course
Summer courses allow for greater flexibility in planning your studies. 2017 Summer I - 5/30 to 7/7 and Summer II - 7/10 to 8/11. Courses include:
General Chemistry I & II
Physics I & II
Organic Chemistry I & II
5 College Consortium course offerings
Formal MCAT prep course by Kaplan is offered on campus (price not included with tuition)
For more information, please complete the Postbaccalaureate Pre-Medical Program inquiry form.