Resources for Online Courses
- Top 10 Time Management Tips for Online Students
- To learn more about Moodle, the place where our course websites are hosted, please visit: http://guides.mtholyoke.edu/moodle
- Tip: Log on to your online course each day, it will help you know what's happening in the course and stay informed about changes.
- To learn more about Zoom, our course videoconferencing software, please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started
- Course Extension Request and Authorization Form.pdf
- Withdrawal from a Course Request and Authorization Form
- Leave of Absence Request and Authorization Form
- Withdrawal from the College Form
Student Financial Services
About South Hadley and this Region
Graduate Program Events
Professional and Graduate Programs Facebook
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Handbooks
Resources for Teacher Licensure and Teacher Candidates (in Massachusetts)
MTEL Support Resources Our Students Have Found Helpful:
Did You Know?
There are federal financial aid loan forgiveness programs for teachers to encourage people to enter and continue in the teaching profession!
What else are you wondering about? Let us know so we can add more resources for you! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-538-3478