Matriculated college students or other community members (18 years of age or older) who have successfully completed at least one year of Russian language instruction or its equivalent. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency by submitting academic records or through an interview.
Application period closed for 2014!
- Go to the online application page and establish a new account (even if you have previously applied for Professional and Graduate Education courses) after you have decided on your course selection. Please do not try to use your PIN and password from a previous program or a January course application; you will receive a new PIN and password for summer 2014. You can complete your application in more than one session if necessary.
- Fill out the online application form.
IMPORTANT:Even though the Language and Culture Program begins in Summer Session 1, please go to the Summer Session 2 options, as this is when the program ends. You will find the Summer Language and Culture Program in Kaliningrad, Russia under the Study Abroad Programs drop down menu.
Also, since this is a study abroad program, please download the three forms that require signature.
Please sign and scan these forms and upload them to the application site.
- You will receive an email confirming that your documents have been received and that you can submit the first installment ($2,000 nonrefundable deposit) of the course payment. Your registration in the course will not be complete until this first payment is received. Please complete your application early to reserve your place in the course. Accepted students will be notified on a rolling basis.
- Applicants should expect to complete registration by making the first payment within 10 business days of submitting their application.
- Applicants who have completed their registration with payment will be officially accepted into the program or placed on a waiting list.
Courses will be confirmed once minimum enrollment is reached. The $2000 deposit is non-refundable unless Mount Holyoke Professional and Graduate Education cancels the course.
Mount Holyoke Professional and Graduate Education reserves the right to cancel or alter the terms of the program should fewer than 7 students enroll. If Mount Holyoke cancels, students are eligible to receive a total refund of the program fee.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the course or the application process.
Please note: The information posted here may be subject to change based on costs and dates of available flights. The website is updated as current information becomes available.