Students will participate in group excursions designed to provide a holistic overview of South Africa, its history, political struggles, geographic beauty, and cultural complexity.
Below is a tentative list of some of the sites that may be visited.
- Apartheid Museum, Johannesburg
- Tour of Soweto
- Hector Pieterson Museum, Soweto
- Nelson Mandela Museum, Soweto
- Regina Mundi Church
- Constitutional Court, Johannesburg
- Chaf-Pozi, Soweto
- Cradle of Human Kind, Gauteng
These excursions are subject to cancellation or modification without prior notice based on adjustments to the course schedule and curricular requirements.