Applicants who are interested in a school internship should have successfully completed a pre-practicum education placement for teacher licensure students.
Applicants who wish to be placed in community organizations should have had previous volunteer or community-based experience in roles such as: summer camp counselor, after school activity leaders, or as program staff in community development, health, education, youth, environmental, social, or economic justice initiatives.
Application period closed for 2014!
- Go to the online application page and establish a new account (even if you have previously applied for Professional and Graduate Education courses) after you have decided on your course selection. Please do not try to use your PIN and password from a previous program or a January course application; you will receive a new PIN and password for Summer 2014. You can complete your application in more than one session if necessary.
- Fill out the online application form and download the three forms that require signature.
1. Conditions of Participation Agreement
2. Payment Agreement
3. Travel Waiver Form
Sign and scan these forms and upload them to the application site.
- You will receive an email confirming that your documents have been received and that you can submit the first installment ($2,000 nonrefundable deposit) of the course payment. Your registration in the course will not be complete until this first payment is received. Please complete your application early to reserve your place in the course. Accepted students will be notified on a rolling basis.
- Applications will be reviewed and accepted on a space available basis. Applicants should expect to complete registration by making the first payment within 10 business days of submitting their application.
- Applicants who have completed their registration with payment will be officially accepted into the program or placed on a waiting list.
Courses will be confirmed once minimum enrollment is reached. The $2000 deposit is non-refundable unless Mount Holyoke Professional and Graduate Education cancels the course.
The Mount Holyoke Professional and Graduate Education office reserves the right to cancel or alter the terms of the program should fewer than 7 students enroll. If Mount Holyoke cancels, students are eligible to receive a total refund of the program fee.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the course or the application process.