Crime & Fire Logs August 2016

On August 27 at 2:15 pm officers and SHFD responded to the Equestrian center for a medical emergency. A community member was evaluated and transported to the hospital for additional care (1601-712-OF).
 
On August 23 at 11:49 pm officers responded to the boat house for a report of a suspicious person. A staff member was found to be sleeping in the facility and asked to leave (1601-708-OF).
On August 21 at 2:31 pm officers responded to Mary Wooley hall for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm is a malfunctioning detector (1601-705-OF).
On August 20 at 10:59 pm officers responded to a medial emergency at Buckland hall. A student was evaluated and provided and ice pack. Another call was received at 3:23 am and the student was transported to the hospital by ambulance (1601-704-OF).
On August 17 at 2:36 pm officers responded to Lower Lake Road for a medical emergency. A community member was evaluated and treated (1601-699-OF).
 
On August 16 at 3:08 pm officers and SHFD responded to 1837 hall for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm was construction dust in the area (1601-696-OF).
 
On August 14 at 9:01 pm officers responded to Rockefeller hall for a report of a larceny. A student reports a missing facial cleanser (1601-693-OF). Case open.
 
On August 13 at 4:36 pm officers and SHFD responded to Mary Wooley hall for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm was a defective detector (1601-691-OF).
 
On August 12 at 4:04 am officers and SHFD responded to Safford hall for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm was low pressure, the building is unoccupied (1601-690-OF).
<p>
On August 11 at 10:36 am a community member filed a report of an Iphone thought to be misplaced at the library. The iPhone was later found at the Holyoke mall (1601-689-OF). Case closed
 
On August 8 at 9:53 am officers and SHFD responded to the Greenhouse for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm was burnt toast (1601-688-OF).
 
On August 4 at 11:39 am officers received a report of annoying message sent to the college (1601-685-OF).

On August 3 at 12:33 am officers and the fire department responded to Mead Hall for a fire alarm sounding. The cause was determined to be a fan that had caught fire. The fire had been extinguished and the room was ventilated (1601-683-OF).
 
On August 2 at 10:07 pm officers and the fire department responded to 15 Woodbridge Street for a fire alarm sounding. The cause was determined to be a faulty smoke head. Facilities Management was advised (1601-682-OF).