Crime & Fire Logs June 2015

 
On June 23 at 7:26 am officers responded to Clapp hall for a report of property damage. There was water damage to ceiling tiles and flooring due to an emergency shower being left on (1501-625-OF).
On June 22 at 9:40 am officers responded to Clapp hall to take a report of a Larceny. Money was missing from a staff members wallet (1501-624-OF).

On June 17 at 9:34 am officers and SHFD responded to Ham hall for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm was a faulty detector, and electrician was called (1501-617-OF).
 
 
On June 15 at 2:54 pm officers and SHFD responded to Shattuck hall for a fire alarm. The cause for alarm was burnt popcorn in the kitchen area (1501-614-OF).
On June 10 at 1:39 pm officers responded to Mary Wooley hall for a medical emergency. An employee was evaluated and transported to the hospital for additional care (1501-608-OF).
 
On June 4 at 1:02 pm officers responded to Creighton hall for a report of suspicious activity. Someone had gained access to the building and used the pool table leaving behind some empty beer bottles (1501-600-OF).
 
On June 3 at 11:30 am officers and SHFD responded to MacGregor hall for a fire alarm. The building was swept with no smoke or fire found, an electrician was called to fix the faulty detector (1501-597-OF).
 
On June 2 at 1:34 pm officers and SHFD responded to Torrey hall for a CO alarm. Chemicals being used to clean the kitchen area set off the alarm (1501-594-OF).
 
On June 2 at 7:51 am officers responded to South Mandelle hall for a report of hazardous conditions. Hazardous chemicals were found while cleaning a students room (1501-593-OF).