Account Lockout - Contact JP Morgan at 800-316-6056
- Purchasing Cardholders are required to contact Financial Services whenever an increase in purchasing card limits are required and/or to reset access to JP Morgan Chase in PaymentNet.
- All purchasing card statements are audited by Purchasing and cardholders will receive an audit notice for issues related to non-compliance or missing documentation.
2. System Requirements
- An Internet Browser that supports Secure Socket Layers (SSL). Recommended browsers are: Internet Explorer 4.x and greater for PC user, or Netscape 4.x or greater for MAC users.
- In order to view and print reports you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from http://www.adobe.com/.
- In order to view and open the accounting mapper download file, you will need a utility such as WinZip or pkunzip. You can obtain a free evaluation copy of WinZip at http://www.winzip.com.
- A "gateway" to the Internet (users must have access out of any company placed firewalls).
- 800x600 (or greater) screen resolution recommended.
You can access PaymentNet™ from outside of your work environment simply by having your own ISP (Internet Service Provider).
2. Accessing PaymentNet™
To access PaymentNetTM for the first time, you will need to personalize the system:
- Enter the URL https://www.paymentnet.jpmorgan.com
- Enter your login information and click Login Now.
- Organization ID: US63135
- Recovery of Username or Password
- Account Lockout - Call JP Morgan at 800-316-6056