PaGE: January 2018
- First day of classes (individual courses may start later -- see their course dates in MyMountHolyoke to confirm): Tuesday Jan 2
- Last day to drop course without "W" (without any record on transcript): Tuesday Jan 9
how: send email by the deadline to email@example.com if before the first class meeting, otherwise to firstname.lastname@example.org. No tuition refund after first class meeting.
- Last day to withdraw from course ("W" on transcript): Friday Jan 12
how: print Withdrawal form; have instructor sign it; submit it to Registrar's Office by deadline.
- Last day to request Ungraded Option (credit/no credit grading instead of a letter grade; typically available only for undergraduate-level courses): Friday Jan 12. How: submit online request for Ungraded Option by deadline.
- Martin Luther King Holiday (College closed): Monday Jan 15
- Last day of classes (includes final exam, if there is one for the course): Friday Jan 19
- Grades due to Registrar's Office, via MyMountHolyoke: Sunday Jan 28 11:00pm
- Grades will be visible to students in MyMountHolyoke: starting noon Monday Jan 29
Notes, applicable to all courses:
- Students experiencing a health or personal emergency at the end of their course who want an extension (Incomplete grade) to complete work after the last day of classes must secure the approval of PaGE's Executive Director on or before the last day of the class. Extensions will not be granted after the last day of class.
- Cancellation of classes due to inclement weather/snow is rare. If the College closes and cancels classes, this will be announced via the MHC Weather Line 413-538-2330. Students should assume that classes will continue unless the College closes or the instructor informs students otherwise via email.
- Undergraduate courses taken through Mount Holyoke PaGE appear on a separate transcript for non-matriculated work. Continuing Mount Holyoke undergraduate students who wish to apply PaGE credits towards their Mount Holyoke degree/certificate must request that the Registrar transfer the credits. The Registrar will then evaluate and post any transferable PaGE credits to the student's undergraduate transcript, per Mount Holyoke's usual transfer credit policies. Additional specifics about PaGE transfer are available here. To request transfer of PaGE credits, email the Registrar's Office while you are still active in your undergraduate degree/certificate program. Grades do not "transfer" (affect GPA) when PaGE credits are accepted for transfer.