Mount Holyoke's "Bulletin and Course Catalog" is composed of many sections. The Areas of Study sections detail the offerings of each of the College's departments and academic programs and contain the descriptions of our majors, minors, certificates, Nexus programs and course offerings in each area. Listed below are all the other sections of this publication. The complete 2015-16 catalog PDF is found here.
If you have not already, please read the general information about this online copy of the Bulletin and Course Catalog before reading these documents. The general information will help you understand the limits of this reference information and can point you to online information sources that may be more current and comprehensive for a given topic than the following.
- Academic Calendar
- About Mount Holyoke College
- The Bachelor of Arts Degree and College Requirements
- Other Degree and Certificate Programs
- Special Programs and Resources
- The Five College Consortium
- Academic Regulations
- Academic and Career Advising
- Fellowships for Mount Holyoke Alumnae and Graduating Seniors
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Key to Course Listings
- Departmental and Interdisciplinary Majors
- Minors, Five College Certificates and Nexus Programs