Mount Holyoke's "Bulletin and Course Catalogue" is composed of many sections. The Areas of Study sections detail the offerings of each of the College's departments and academic programs and contain the descriptions of our majors and minors and our course offerings in each area. Listed below are all the other sections of the printed catalogue.
If you have not already, please read the general information about this online copy of the printed "Bulletin and Course Catalogue" before reading these documents. The general information will help you understand the limits of this reference information and can point you to online information sources that may be more current and comprehensive for a given topic than the following.
New degree requirements will go into effect in fall of 2014 for all students in class years 2015, 2016, 2017, and beyond.
- Contents (pgs. iii - iv)
- Academic Calendar (pg. v)
- About Mount Holyoke College (pgs. 1-3)
- The Bachelor of Arts Degree and College Requirements (pgs. 4-11)
- Other Degree and Certificate Programs (pgs. 12-15)
- Special Programs and Resources (pgs. 16-26)
- The Five College Consortium, including requirements for Five College Certificate Programs (pgs. 27-40)
- Academic Regulations (pgs. 41-50)
- Academic and Career Advising (pgs. 51-53)
- Undergraduate Admission (pgs. 54-57)
- Graduate Admission (pgs. 57-58)
- Fellowships for Mount Holyoke Alumnae and Graduating Seniors (pgs. 59-61)
- Tuition and Fees (pgs. 62-68)
- Financial Aid (pgs. 69-80)
- Key to Course Descriptions/Special Courses (pgs. 81-100)
- Departmental and Interdisciplinary Majors (pg. 101)
- Minors and Five College Certificates (pgs. 102-103)
- Five College Course Offerings by Five College Faculty & Appendices (pgs. 473-521)
- Index (pgs. 522-525)