Final exams may be either pre-scheduled (with set days and times) or self-scheduled (to be taken during any approved exam period). General information about both types of final exams is provided below. Visit the Self-Scheduled Exam Information page for complete details on taking self-scheduled exams and abiding by the honor code.
Links to schedules for pre-scheduled and self-scheduled exams are published here in October for fall and March for spring.
Spring 2022 final exam schedule. Important: Seniors must complete exams by Sunday at noon. Sunday 9am is the final self-scheduled exam period for seniors.
Check the schedule for any course that applies to you and report to the scheduled place at the scheduled time to take the exam. You must take each pre-scheduled exam during the exam session to which it has been assigned.
Pre-scheduled exam sessions for the current semester are as follows:
- Thursday, May 5, 2022, 2 pm: ECON-211-01 (Lay) in Skinner 212
- Thursday, May 5, 2022, 2 pm: ECON-211-02 (Hartley) in Kendade 303
- Thursday, May 5, 2022, 2 pm: MUSIC-131-01 (Sanford) in Pratt 109
- Thursday, May 5, 2022, 7 pm: ECON-110-04 (Lay) in Skinner 216
- Friday, May 6, 2022, 9 am: ECON-110-03 (Mukherjee) in Skinner 202
- Friday, May 6, 2022, 2 pm: ECON-212-01 & ECON-212-02 (Norling) in Clapp 306
- Friday, May 6, 2022, 2 pm: MUSIC-103-01 (Sanford) in Pratt Warbeke
- Friday, May 6, 2022, 2 pm: POLIT-228-01 (C. Chen) in Ciruti 009
- Saturday, May 7, 2022, 9 am: CHEM-202-01 (Snyder) in Clapp 306
- Saturday, May 7, 2022, 9 am: CHEM-202-02 & CHEM-202-03 (Broaders) in Cleveland L2
- Saturday, May 7, 2022, 2 pm: CHEM-150-01 & CHEM-150-02 (Hamilton) in Cleveland L1
- Saturday, May 7, 2022, 2 pm: CHEM-150-03 (W. Chen) in Carr 102
- Saturday, May 7, 2022, 2 pm: POLIT-230-01 (C. Chen) in Ciruti 009
The majority of exams are self-scheduled. To take a self-scheduled final exam, come to the exam center in Hooker Auditorium at the start of an official exam session. The center will be open for distribution and return of the examinations during the times noted on the published schedule. Note that some exams are to be picked up from the Kendade Atrium instead of Hooker; refer to the published schedule for details, which may vary from term to term.
- Students requiring assistance obtaining their exams from Hooker should contact AccessAbility Services at extension 2634 so that arrangements can be made prior to the beginning of the exam period.
- You will need to bring your ID card. If you have lost your ID card, obtain a replacement by going to the Technology Help Desk located in the Info Commons on level 4 of the Williston Library Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5 pm. Any other time, please visit Public Safety and Service. Five College students must bring their Mount Holyoke OneCard for building entry and may use their OneCard or their home campus ID card for exam pickup identification.
Please review the complete procedures for picking up and completing a self-scheduled exam.