Final exams may be either pre-scheduled (with set days and times) or self-scheduled (to be taken during any approved exam period). General information about both types of final exams is provided below. Visit the Self-Scheduled Exam Information page for complete details on taking self-scheduled exams and abiding by the honor code.
The final exam schedule is published in October for fall and March for spring.
Check the schedule for any course that applies to you and report to the scheduled place at the scheduled time to take the exam. You must take each pre-scheduled exam during the exam session to which it has been assigned.
Pre-scheduled exam sessions for fall 2017 are as follows:
- Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:00pm: GRMST-101-01 and GRMST-101-03 in Ciruti 206; GRMST-101-02 in Ciruti 202; ASIAN-232-01 in Ciruti 209; ECON-212-02 in Kendade 107
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 9:00am: FREN-101-01 and FREN-101-03 in Ciruti 202; THEAT-299-01 in Rooke 104; CHEM-101-01 and CHEM-101-02 in Cleveland 001L
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 2:00pm: FREN-101-02 in Ciruti 202; CHEM-160-01 in Cleveland 003L; POLIT-228-01 in Skinner 202; BIOCH-311-01/BIOL-311-01/CHEM-311-01 in Kendade 305; MUSIC-232-01 in Pratt 109
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 7:00pm: ASIAN-130-01 and ASIAN-130-02 in Ciruti 9
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:00am: CLASS-231-01/ARTH-290TH-01 in Kendade 305; BIOL-230-01 in Art 106A; CHEM-101-03 in Reese 316; CHEM-101-04 in Clapp 127
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 2:00pm: ECON-211-01 in Clapp 127
- Monday, December 18, 2017 at 9:00am: ECON-110-01 in Cleveland 002L
The majority of exams are self-scheduled. To take a self-scheduled final exam, come to the exam center in Hooker Auditorium at the start of an official exam session. The center will be open for distribution and return of the examinations during the times noted on the published schedule. Note that some exams are to be picked up from the Kendade Atrium instead of Hooker; refer to the published schedule for details, which may vary from term to term.
- Students requiring assistance obtaining their exams from Hooker should contact AccessAbility Services at extension 2634 so that arrangements can be made prior to the beginning of the exam period.
- You will need to bring your ID card. If you have lost your ID card, obtain a replacement for $25 by going to the One Card office located on the ground floor of the Central Services building Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Any other time, please visit Campus Police. Five College students must bring their home campus ID card.
Please review the complete procedures for picking up and completing a self-schedule exam.
The self-scheduled exams periods for Fall 2017 are:
- Friday, December 15, 2017: 7pm
- Saturday, December 16, 2017: 9am, 2pm, 7pm
- Sunday, December 17, 2017: 9am, 2pm, 7pm
- Monday, December 18, 2017: 9am, 2pm, 7pm
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017: 9am only