Dear New Student,
Registration for new students entering the College happens in multiple stages:
- All new students entering the college in Fall 2016 will be emailed instructions on or shortly before May 9 to submit their First Year Seminar preferences by May 16.
- Each student will then be matched to a First Year Seminar before, in June, registering for other courses through MyMountHolyoke, our Internet Student Information System The June registration period begins Monday, June 13 and ends Thursday June 30 at 11:59 pm, EST.
- Spring admits will instead register in November for their First Year Seminars and other courses.
- All entering students then have the opportunity to adjust their course registrations, as needed, once they arrive on campus for orientation and meet with their advisors.
During the week of June 6 - 10, students with any questions about fall course selection can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. A team of faculty and staff will field the emails during this special advising week.
In order to access MyMountHolyoke and register for classes, you will log on to MyMountHolyoke using your 'user name/email ID' and 'password'. This is the same username and password you have been using during the admission process. If you are in need of assistance regarding your user name/email ID, please contact the LITS HelpDesk email@example.com or 413-538-2600 weekdays 8:30am-5pm.
Before registration starts, please review the appropriate site below to get information about course planning, placement tests, etc.:
Detailed Registration Instructions are also available. I recommend that you read them in the following order:
- Search for Classes
- Worksheet - Grid to help plan your schedule
- Preparing for Registration
- Register or Add/Drop
If you have questions regarding the use of the online registration system at any time, please call the Office of the Registrar, 413-538-2025, or email our office. If you are unable to preregister via MyMountHolyoke, there's no cause for panic. Just send your course selections to the Registrar's Office and we will work with you on an individual basis.
Congratulations on your admission to Mount Holyoke, and welcome!
Elizabeth Pyle, Registrar