The College's my.mtholyoke system is our secure online self-service tool for students and faculty to access central administrative and academic records. Most instructions for how to use my.mtholyoke and the Self-Service Menu options within it are available within my.mtholyoke on its Help Site. Additional resources for functions outside of my.mtholyoke are listed below.
The Search for Classes in my.mtholyoke is also available to the public (without login) for anyone who wishes to browse the College's course offerings. Tips for using the Search for Classes (PDF) | Tips for using the Search for Classes (DOC).
Resources for Faculty
Resources for Chairs
Resources for Students
- Declare ungraded option (online form)
- Prepare for registration (PDF) | Prepare for registration (DOC)
- Withdraw from a class (PDF) | Withdraw from a class (DOC)
- Worksheet - PDF grid to help plan your schedule
- Registration information for incoming/new students
- January Term PaGE registration (PDF) | January Term PaGE registration (DOC)