This reservation is for the lounge only. The kitchens will be locked. If you need the kitchen, please fill out the Eliot House Kitchen and Lounge Reservation form.
Note: This form must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance of the date and time of your requested reservation. Please take into account that our office is closed from Friday at 4 pm until Monday at 9 am. Submitting this form does NOT mean that you have secured a reservation. You will receive confirmation from Gaelin Higgins within one week.
- Food served in the Eliot House Lounge may not be made in a home kitchen.
- Food must be prepared in a licensed kitchen (local food stores, bakery, etc.).
- You may only serve store or bakery packaged cookies, chips, or whole fruit and bottled drinks.
- Other foods may be potentially hazardous foods which would require the use of the kitchen.
What to bring
- garbage bag(s)
- Remove all leftover food, utensils and garbage when you leave.
- Garbage must be in a plastic bag.
- Take your garbage to the red garbage shed (on the first floor as you walk out toward Lower Lake). After 6pm, use your OneCard to gain access back into Eliot House.