We can only offer the use of the kitchens to the Religious & Spiritual Life Faith Groups we financially support.
Note: This form must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance of the date and time of your requested reservation. Please take into account that our office is closed from Friday at 4 pm until Monday at 9 am. Submitting this form does NOT mean that you have secured a reservation. You will receive confirmation from Gaelin Higgins within one week.
- Food served in the Eliot House Lounge may not be made in a home kitchen.
- Food must be prepared in a licensed kitchen (Eliot House Kitchens, local food stores, bakery, licensed caterers or licensed restaurant).
- Ensure any leftover food is either refrigerated (to be saved), thrown away or properly re-packaged and stored.
- Remove any dirty cups, plates, etc. from the lounge.
- Replace any soiled tablecloths.
- Run the dishwasher as many times as it takes for all washable items to be cleaned. You do not have to wait to empty the last load of dishes. The expectation is that those who come next will empty it.
- Ensure trash is taken down to the trash bin and that new trash bags are installed in the trashcans. Take your garbage to the red garbage shed (on the first floor as you walk out toward Lower Lake). After 6pm, use your OneCard to gain access back into Eliot House.
- Ensure the "to-do" list is completed.
- Close and lock the sliding door.
- Turn out the lights in the kitchen.
- Lock the kitchen doors. If both doors have been opened, remember to lock the top of the door on the left-hand side.
- Ensure that any lighted candles are extinguished.
- If you are the last person to leave, please shut the lights off.
The above must be completed, along with all other responsibilities you have as a Person In Charge.
Note: Submitting this form does NOT mean that you have secured a reservation. You will receive confirmation from Gaelin Higgins within one week.