Dickinson Hall

Dickinson House was built in 1916 as a faculty dormitory called Faculty House. It was renamed in 1931 in honor of Emma E. Dickinson, class of 1867. Dickinson House has served many purposes over the years, with more recent incarnations as the home of the Women's Studies Program, the Five College Women's Studies Research Center, and as housing for Frances Perkins students.Dickinson is located across Route 116 from Chapin Auditorium, where many campus events are held. It is also across the street from the Jeanette Marks house, the LGBTQIA+ cultural space on campus.

Year Built 1916
Year Renovated 2001
# of Students 63
# of Floors 3
# of Singles 23
# of Doubles 17
# of Triples 2
# of Quads 0
# of Suites 0
# of Apts. 0
Basement Rooms No
# Sharing bathroom 11
Accessible Yes
Elevator No
Dumbwaiter No
Kitchenette No
Full Kitchen Yes
Floor Lounges No
All Classes? Yes
FPs ? Yes
Quiet Floor No