Pearsons Annex

Pearsons Annex

Pearsons Annex was built before 1810 and had been known as the "Brick Store." The college purchased it and converted it into a freshman house, and gave it a name formerly given to the house next door. Pearsons Annex now houses Frances Perkins students. It is located across the street from the Library and Dwight Computing Labs. It is between Pearsons Hall and the Village Commons, a very convenient location for FP students. Pearsons Annex residents share a full kitchen and all live in single rooms.

Year Built 1810
Year Renovated N/A
# of Students 12
# of Floors 2
# of Singles 12
# of Doubles 0
# of Triples 0
# of Quads 0
# of Suites 0
# of Apts. 0
Basement Rooms No
# Sharing bathroom 4
Accessible No
Elevator No
Dumbwaiter No
Dining Hall No
Luncheon Center No
Kitchenette No
Full Kitchen Yes
Floor Lounges No
All Classes? No
FPs ? Yes
Quiet Floor No