The Compliance Committee is appointed by the president and is responsible for reviewing and evaluating the college’s response to mandated compliance requirements resulting from state, federal, or local regulations or statutes. The committee may create working groups to develop or revise policies and procedures, including investigative procedures related to non-compliance, as needed. Departments or individuals with responsibility for compliance with specific mandates may be invited to attend committee meetings.
The committee advises the senior administration on new or revised policies and procedures responsive to the mandated compliance requirements particularly in areas where compliance requires coordination across the campus.
To foster a climate of compliance, the committee may help disseminate and educate the community on requirements, policies and procedures.
- Director of Compliance and Risk Management
- Director of Human Resources
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
- Dean of Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Chief Information Officer and Executive Director of Library Information Technology Services (LITS)
- Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Residential Life
- Director Environmental Health and Safety
- Director Student Financial Services
- Sponsored Research Officer
- Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator
- Director of Campus Technology & Media Support, LITS
- Associate Dean of Faculty & Director of the Science Center