Student Sexual Assault Online Course
Sexual assault is all too common at America’s colleges. As a student, what are the best ways to protect yourself, your friends and your community? Mount Holyoke College is providing two short educational modules to give you the information you need to stay safe and to become familiar with College Policies and Procedures on reporting and resolving cases of sexual assault. Take both courses.
Title IX and Sexual Assault Response: Understanding Mount Holyoke’s Policies and Resources is a 15 minute slide training that will familiarize you with the basics of our policies and procedures.
Lasting Choices: Protecting Our Campuses from Sexual Assault is a 30-minute course that will give you information about
- Ways to navigate and avoid risky situations
- The meaning of consent – what it is and what it isn’t
- The role of alcohol in sexual assaults
- Strategies to keep you and your friends safe
To begin, click here: Lasting Choices: Protecting Our Campuses from Sexual Assault
- Create a new account on the right side of the screen.
- Create a new account using this registration code: 0621-S101-XY12
- Fill out the New Account Form with your details. Provide information about your role at the institution and then create a user name and password. Keep a record of this, as other courses may be offered that you will want to access.
- Once you are logged onto the United Educators website, select the Lasting Choices: Protecting Our Campuses from Sexual Assault course.
- You can now access the full course.
- Once the course is completed, close the window and return to your homepage to print your certificate and provide feedback.
- If you revisit studentfyi.com, log in using the username and password you created in step 2.
- If you have any issues with the course please feel free to contact the 24 hour help desk.