Access and Inclusion
Jump to content
Jump to Navigation
You are here
Regional, National, and International Writing Center and Communication Organizations
Journals, Databases, and Blogs where you can contribute to the conversations
- Praxis: A Writing Center Journal is an online journal dedicated to writing center scholarship. The editors are particularly interested in writing that makes use of multimedia.
- The Dangling Modifier is an online journal run by the writing center at Penn State University and is published exclusively by and for peer tutors.
- The Writing Lab Newsletter is the first and longest-running journal dedicated to the work of writing centers and peer tutoring. The journal publishes essays written by directors and tutors. The “Tutor’s Column” section is written exclusively by students.
- PeerCentered is a space for peer writing tutors/consultants or anyone interested in writing centers to blog with colleagues from around the world. This site also features a podcast.
- The Writing Center Journal publishes theoretical and empirical research on a range of practices, pedagogies, and administrative issues associated with writing center work.
- College Composition and Communication publishes theoretical and empirical research on a range of practices and pedagogies associated with the teaching of writing and public speaking, including writing center work.
- The TESOL Quarterly journal publishes scholarship on the teaching and learning of English. It is an international journal that considers the teaching of English in all world contexts.
- The American Communication Journal publishes scholarship that focuses on human communication and technology.
- The Journal of Intercultural Communicationpublishes qualitative and quantitative research that focuses on interrelationships between culture and communication.
Peer Mentoring Tips
A Member of the