- Students: Log into MyMountHolyoke, select Course Registration & Bill Payment from the self service menu on the left side of the screen, choose Student Account and Payment.
Parents/Authorized users: Log into CASHNet
Students should never give their username and password to anyone to view the bill. Students must set up authorized users with a separate login and password.
For First-time Parent/Other Users
You will need the username assigned to you by your student and the temporary password sent by email to set up your own user profile. User Name & Password are case sensitive.
- The Username is not the same as the email
- Usernames may include spaces
- Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive
- Passwords must be 8 characters
- Passwords must contain two non-letters
If you forget your password and you have not set up a 'secret question' you must ask the student to re-establish new access. If you have set up a 'secret question' you can use the 'Forgot Password' option on the login page. A new password will be sent to you by email.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in, please contact Student Financial Services.