Students view their bills online through TouchNet by logging in to my.mtholyoke. Students are encouraged to set up parents/sponsors as authorized users so that they may also view the bill. Students and any authorized users they have set up will be receive an email each month when the current ebill is ready to view. A paper bill is not sent. (Please see the steps below, to set up an authorized user.)
Important: In order for SFS staff to discuss any details of the student's bill with anyone other than the student, the person must be an authorized user.
To Pay Online
Help with the eBill and ePayment Login
Payment by Mail
Checks should be made out to Mount Holyoke College and should include the student's full name and MHC ID on the check. Please mail the check to:
Mount Holyoke College
Student Financial Services
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075
Other Payment Options
In addition to paying online or by mail, payment may be made via a wire transfer, by enrolling in our payment plan and/or obtaining an educational loan. International students are encouraged to pay using Flywire.
529 Payment Plan
Families using 529 plans should allow extra time for check payments to be processed by their 529 plan and received in our office in order for the payment to be received by the semester due date.
Setting Up Authorized Users
Students set up authorized users with a separate login and password.
- After logging into my.mtholyoke
- Select Course Registration & Bill Payment from the self service menu on the left side of the screen
- Choose Student Account and Payment
- Then choose “TouchNet View and Pay eBill” to get to the TouchNet site
- Under Authorized Users, the student chooses “Add Authorized User” and enter a valid email address
- Students can choose to allow authorized users view the bill statement and account activity and/or view the payment history and account activity
- Authorized users will be notified by email with instructions and a temporary password.
- Once added as authorized users, the parents and sponsors log in to TouchNet using their email address and temporary password, changing the temporary password immediately.
- See the frequently asked questions for more detailed instructions.
Please note that the email notification is sent monthly to the student when her eBill is ready for viewing. It is not sent to parents/sponsors unless the student sets up the parent/sponsor as an Authorized User.
- When the bill is ready for viewing (early in each month), students/Authorized Users will receive an email directing them to log into my.mtholyoke and redirected to TouchNet to view the eBill.
- Students and authorized users can use the online payment option.
The bill for tuition, room, board, and mandatory fees is available online approximately three weeks before the payment deadline. Payment in full is expected by the payment deadline.
Campus charges for books, health services, parking, equestrian center, library, and course materials will be included on the bill as they occur. Payment is due at the end of each month.
A late fee is assessed on a delinquent balance if payment is not received by the payment due date. Students must pay all bills in full to be eligible to add or drop classes, participate in the housing lottery, participate in independent study abroad, or receive a degree, diploma, or transcript.
All students are expected to regularly check their email accounts for bill notification and notices regarding missing documents and financial holds, and Account Activity to verify charges and credits. The student's MHC email is the official notification for eBill. Students should check their spam filters and mailbox limits to make sure they can always accept email from Student Financial Services. Students are responsible for payment by the due date, even if email notification isn't received. Even without email notification students can review bills through my.mtholyoke and track account activity through my.mtholyoke as well.
Check your Account Activity on TouchNet.
Charges and Due Dates
|ITEM||CHARGE (2018-19)||DUE DATE (2018-19)|
|First-Semester Tuition, Room, Board and SGA fee||$32,329*||July 31, 2018|
|Second-Semester Tuition, Room, Board and SGA fee||$32,329*||January 5, 2019|
*Does not include annual health insurance premium