The student bill is viewed online; paper bills are not sent. Students view their bills through the Online AR Account Activity and eBill link in ISIS. Students are encouraged to set up parents/sponsors as authorized users so that they may view the bill. Students and any authorized users they have set up, see "Setting Up Authorized Users" below, will be notified monthly via email when the current ebill is ready to view. (Students are advised not to give their ISIS username and password to anyone to view the bill.)
To Pay Online
Help with the eBill and ePayment Login
Payment by Mail
Checks should be made out to Mount Holyoke College. Please include the student's full name and MHC ID on the check and mail it to:
Mount Holyoke College
Student Financial Services
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075
Other Payment Options
In addition to paying online or by mail payment may be made via a wire transfer, by enrolling in our payment plan and/or obtaining an educational loan. International students are encouraged to pay via Peer Transfer.
Setting Up Authorized Users
Students set up authorized users with a separate login and password.
- After logging into ISIS (Student only), choose “Online AR Account Activity and eBill”
- Then choose “View/Pay eBill” under CASHNet eBill and ePayment.
- Under Authorized Users, the student chooses “Add New.”
- Students can choose to give authorized users permission to: view the bill only, pay the bill only, view and pay the bill.
- Authorized users will be notified by email of their ID and temporary password.
- Once added as authorized users, the parents and sponsors log in to CASHnet using the user ID and temporary password, changing the temporary password immediately.
- See the frequently asked questions for more detailed instructions.
Please note that the email notification is sent monthly to the student when her eBill is ready for viewing. It is not sent to parents/sponsors unless the student sets up the parent/sponsor as an Authorized User.
- When the bill is ready for viewing (early in each month), students/Authorized Users will receive an email directing them to log into ISIS and redirected to CASHNet to view the eBill.
- Students and authorized users can use the ACH online payment option.
The bill for tuition, room, board, and mandatory fees is available online approximately three weeks before the payment deadline. Payment in full is expected by the payment deadline.
Campus charges for books, health services, parking, equestrian center, library, and course materials will be included on the bill as they occur. Payment is due at the end of each month.
A late fee is assessed on a delinquent balance if payment is not received by the payment due date. Students must pay all bills in full to be eligible to add or drop classes, participate in the housing lottery, participate in independent study abroad, or receive a degree, diploma, or transcript.
All students are expected to regularly check their email accounts for bill notification and notices regarding missing documents and financial holds, and ISIS Account Activity to verify charges and credits. The student's MHC email is the official notification for eBill. Students should check their spam filters and mailbox limits to make sure they can always accept email from Student Financial Services. Students are responsible for payment by the due date, even if email notification isn't received. Even without email notification students can review bills through ISIS and track account activity through ISIS as well.
Check your Account Activity on ISIS.
2014-2015 Charges and Due Dates
|Enrollment Deposit (Incoming Students Only)||$300*||May 1, 2014|
|First-Semester Tuition, Room and Board and SGA fee||$27,573**||July 31, 2014|
|Second-Semester Tuition, Room and Board and SGA fee||$27,573**||January 5, 2015|
Master of Arts in Teaching
|Summer Session Tuition||$4,100**||July 31, 2014|
|Fall Session Tuition and SGA fee||$10,973||July 31, 2014|
|Spring Session Tuition||$9,520||January 5, 2015|
*The enrollment deposit is due from incoming students only and is credited to the bill in the first semester that the student is enrolled.
**This total does not include the health Insurance charge. (The charge for 2013-14 is $1,655. The charge has not been determined for 2014-15.) The insurance is billed annually and may be waived annually with proof of other approved coverage and if waived within the allotted time frame.