Mount Holyoke College Payment Plan
The College administers the Mount Holyoke College Payment Plan through CASHNet/Higher One. The Payment Plan allows semester payments to be paid in 5 installments throughout the semester. Both students and parents can use the payment plan to manage the student’s account. Enrollment begins after the semester eBill is published. To enroll in the Payment Plan, see "How to Enroll in the Payment Plan", below.
The first payment for the fall semester is due July 31 and the last payment is made by November 15. The first payment for the spring semester is due December 31 and the last payment is made by April 15. With the exception of the first installment each semester, all installments are due on the 15th of each month.
Payment Plan Facts:
- There are no financing charges.
- An enrollment fee of $35 per semester is required.
- Payments on the payment plan can be made by using eCheck (ACH) or credit card.
- ACH payments can only be made through a U.S. bank account.
- The enrollment amount for the semester must be for the entire amount due however, if other payments are received e.g. loan funds, cash payments or other outside resources, the remaining amount due for the payment plan will be recalculated for the remaining months of the plan.
- Be sure to check and pay the amount due on CASHnet each month. Payments are not withdrawn automatically.
- An email notification will automatically be sent five days before the due date of the next installment payment and each time a payment is made.
- You must re-enroll online each semester you use the payment plan.
- There is only one payment plan. Either the student or the parent can enroll in the plan. Both students and parent(s) can make payments to the plan.
- Overdue payments may result in registration holds, penalty fees and payment plan cancellation.
How to Enroll in the Payment Plan:
Once you have received notification of the eBill, follow the directions below to sign up for the payment plan.
- Log into MyMountHolyoke.
- From the student menu, click on “Online A/R Account Activity/eBill” and then “View/Pay eBill” at the top of the next page. This link will take you to the MHC CASHNet payment website.
- Once inside CASHNet, locate the section of the web Page that is titled Installment Payment Plans.
- Select the payment plan that applies to you. Click on the link and follow the prompts.
Before parents or guardians can access or manage their student's account the student must add her parents or guardian as an authorized user which enables them to log in to CASHNet. For instructions on how a student can set up a parent as an authorized user, click here.
Remember that the student must set up the login ID for the parent or guardian, who then can set up a password and security questions for password retrieval.
If Parent - Enrolling in a Payment Plan
- Go to the SFS webpage and choose the “Cost and Billing” item on the left. Under related links on the Cost and Billing page, choose “CASHNet –eBill (Authorized Users).”
- Use the login ID created by your student and password that you created to enter the system.
- Once inside CASHNet, locate the section of the web Page that is titled “Installment Payment Plan.”
- Select the payment plan that applies to you.
- Click on that link. This will take you to the page which will show you the payment plan, enrollment fee, and Terms and Conditions.
- Confirm that the information listed on the payment plan summary page is correct, then follow the prompts to sign up for the plan.
Private College 529 Plan
- Mount Holyoke College is a Private College 529 Plan member college.
- Incoming students may pre-pay for their senior year at current tuition rates.
- Tuition certificates purchased through Private College 529 Plan must be held for a minimum of 36 months.
- Families can roll over a portion of current savings to Private College 529 Plan and lock in today's tuition rates.
- No entry fees, annual fees, exit fees.
- All federal tax-free (the increase in value between the amount of original purchase and the amount of tuition for which the certificate is redeemed).
- There are no special eligibility requirements to take advantage of Private College 529 Plan. And there are no income limits for participation.
- See how it works!