The Tuition Refund Plan (TRP) is administered by A.W. G. Dewar, Inc., and enhances Mount Holyoke's partial refund schedule and increases the refund of tuition and fees throughout the entire term. The Plan will return your tuition and allow you to re-enter college when a term must be repeated.
The comprehensive fee includes tuition for daystudents and tuition, room and board for residential students.
If you withdraw from classes because of a personal injury or sickness, this Plan will return:
- 85% of your insured term tuition and fees, or
- 85% of your insured term tuition and fees, if the withdrawal results from a psychological/emotional condition
Who should consider the Tuition Refund Plan?
Any student or parent for whom the lost of a term's fee would represent a significant financial hardship. The Plan provides an important benefit that covers not only payments made directly by the student, but also loans, grants or scholarships received.
Conditions of Coverage
For cost and available options view the Tuition Refund Plan...
Complete an Application
- Applications and payment must be received prior to the first day of classes.
Make a Claim
If you need to make a claim, note that the Plan does not cover the following:
- war or any act of war, declared or undeclared
- the use of any drug, narcotic or agent which is similarly classed or has similar effects, (excepting when it is prescribed by a doctor)taking part in a riot
- failure to attend classes for any reason other than injury or sickness
- withdrawal when the student receives credit for an incomplete term
- suicide or intentional self-inflicted injury or sickness
- nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination
- taking part in a riot
DEWAR College Tuition Refund Plan
Four Batterymarch Park
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169-7468
Email: A.W.G. Dewar Inc.