Access and Inclusion
Jump to content
Jump to Navigation
Please visit the COVID-19 page for updates on the status of the global outbreak and how the College is responding to its impact on our community. FAQs are being updated regularly.
You are here
Understanding Your Bill
- The July and December bills include semester charges.
- Health Insurance: The full academic year amount is charged to all students in the first semester of each academic year. The Health Insurance fee can be waived with proof of comparable coverage.
- Health Insurance must be waived online each year by the published deadline or students will be responsible for full payment.
- Monthly bills include other student charges and any balance carried forward.
- Pending Financial Aid means that funds are not able to be disbursed and documents may be outstanding. Students should check Financial Aid Online to ensure all required documents have been received.
- Pending Financial Aid will only show from July to September for the fall and December to January for the spring on the bill and Online AR Account Activity.
- MHC Payment Plans will be reflected in the Payment Account Details. As installment payments are made, they will be reflected in the statement activity each month.
- Alternative loans can be deducted from the balance due if they have been fully approved, but not yet disbursed.
- SFS should be notified of any funds being used to pay the balance due which are not listed on the bill.
- More information can be found under Frequently Asked Questions.
Where to mail payment
- Payments should be mailed to Mount Holyoke College at Student Financial Services, 50 College Street, South Hadley, MA 01075.
- The payment stub from the bill is not required to be included with payment, but is helpful.
- Student ID/Account Number (listed in the upper right hand corner of the bill) should always be listed on the check.
A Member of the