We use peerTransfer
PAYMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Mount Holyoke College has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline the process of international payments. peerTransfer allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with peerTransfer you can
Click here to see how the process works.Click here to view a video with subtitles in different languages.
- Save time and money on educational payments
- You get fast, simple, secure and cost-effective wire transfers
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates - peerTransfer will match any bank rate
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
- Track your payments from start to finish
Payment can also be made on a U.S. Bank using ePayment as an alternative to wiring payment.
For bank and account information please contact Student Financial Services.
- Please be certain that your name and purpose of payment is included in the transmittal.
- Be sure the transfer is in U.S. dollars.
- The amount that the bank charges to transfer funds will have to be added to the amount to be transferred. This is to cover fees that the clearing bank charges.
- Enrollment Deposit $300
- Bank charges $ 50
- Total Amount Transferred $350
- Check with your bank to get the actual fee. If they don’t know, estimate high. Any part of the estimate not used for bank charges will be credited to your account at Mount Holyoke.