International students applying for financial aid should submit the following:
Only the online PROFILE is accepted, (School code: 3529); We do not accept the CSS International Financial Aid Application.
- A copy of the 2016 parental tax return, translated into English. If a tax return is not filed, a letter from parents' employers attesting to their annual salaries is acceptable. The letter should include the gross salary and a list of deductions that are taken out from the gross salary including taxes, insurance, or other deductions.
- If a parent owns an interest in a business, the International Student Business Supplement should be completed.
- If an International student's biological or adoptive parents are divorced or separated, the noncustodial parent should also submit a Profile.
- Email tax returns or other income documentation directly to Student Financial Services: email@example.com.
- Please do not send a Certification of Finances form. The Certification of Finances form is completed once a student is admitted and enrolls at Mount Holyoke.
- Be sure to review our deadlines page. We will accept late applications however, students whose applications are completed after the deadline may not receive financial aid eligibility information at the time admission decisions are released.
Important: When completing the "Offered resources" question on the Profile application, offer only assured resources that will be consistently available for your educational expenses for each year that you are enrolled. We cannot consider a change to the family contribution once it has been determined.