International students applying for financial aid should complete and submit the following:
- The 2015-2016 College Board / Financial Aid PROFILE
Only the online PROFILE is accepted: We do not accept the CSS International Financial Aid Application.
- A copy of the most recent parental tax return or certified verification of total income, translated into English. A letter from parents' employers attesting to their annual salaries is an acceptable form of verification.
- The Noncustodial Parent Statement, available on the forms section of our website, is required of all International students whose biological or adoptive parents are not married to each other. (Note: We require the noncustodial parent to submit the Noncustodial Parent Statement even if no support was received from the noncustodial parent.)
- Please email all documents, except for the PROFILE which is completed online, to the office of Student Financial Services: email@example.com. We accept documents that are mailed or faxed however emailing documents is preferred.
- Please do not send a Certification of Finances form.
- Be sure to review our deadlines page. We will accept late applications however, students whose applications are completed after the deadline may not receive financial aid eligibility information at the time admission decisions are released.
It is important to know that an international student's family contribution is determined at the time of admission and remains the same for the duration of the time she is enrolled at Mount Holyoke. The family contribution is calculated based on a review of the income and assets of the parent and student or is based on the offered resources, whichever is higher. Therefore, when completing the "Offered resources" question on the PROFILE application, it is important to offer only assured resources that will be consistently available for your educational expenses for each year that you are enrolled. We cannot consider a change to the family contribution once it has been determined.