International students applying for financial aid should submit the following:
- CSS Profile
Only the online Profile is accepted, (School code: 3529); We do not accept the CSS International Financial Aid Application.
Important: When completing the "Offered resources" question on the CSS Profile, offer only assured resources that will be consistently available for your educational expenses for each year that you are enrolled. We cannot consider a change to the family contribution once it has been determined.
- A copy of the 2018 parental tax return, translated into English. If a tax return is not filed, a letter from the parents' employers attesting to their annual salaries is acceptable. The letter should include the gross salary and a list of deductions that are taken out from the gross salary including taxes, insurance, or other deductions.
- If a parent owns an interest in a business, the International Student Business Supplement should be completed.
- If an International student's biological or adoptive parents are divorced or separated, the noncustodial parent should also submit a Profile.
- Email tax returns or other income documentation directly to Student Financial Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not send a Certification of Finances form. The Certification of Finances form is completed only if the student enrolls at Mount Holyoke.
Once you have submitted the Common Application to the Office of Admission and set up your Applicant Status Page, you will be able to see your specific requirements by checking the Financial Aid tab in your Applicant Status Portal. (Please check this page often as we may require additional information once we begin a review of your file.)