International students applying for financial aid should complete and submit the following:
- The 2017-18 College Board / Financial Aid PROFILE
Only the online PROFILE is accepted: We do not accept the CSS International Financial Aid Application. (School code: 3529)
- A copy of the 2015 parental tax return or certified verification of total income for 2015, translated into English. A letter from parents' employers attesting to their annual salaries is an acceptable form of verification if tax returns are not filed. The letter should include the gross salary and a list of deductions that are taken out from the gross salary including taxes, insurance, or other deductions.
- If a parent owns an interest in a business, the International Student Business Supplement should be completed.
- If an International student's biological or adoptive parents are divorced or separated, the noncustodial parent should submit the online Noncustodial PROFILE. (All currency reported on the Noncustodial PROFILE should be reported in U.S. dollars.)
- Email all verification of income documentation directly to the office of Student Financial Services: email@example.com.
- Please do not send a Certification of Finances form.
- Be sure to review our deadlines page. We will accept late applications however, students whose applications are completed after the deadline may not receive financial aid eligibility information at the time admission decisions are released.
It is important to know that when completing the "Offered resources" question on the PROFILE application, offer only assured resources that will be consistently available for your educational expenses for each year that you are enrolled. We cannot consider a change to the family contribution once it has been determined.