Application Process

Frances Perkins Applicants and Current FP Students

The following steps are required to apply for financial aid:

1. File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 

  • Mount Holyoke College School Code is 002192.
  • The FAFSA is available online.
  • Please choose the IRS data retrieval option when filing your FAFSA if possible. 

2. Commuting Students Only: 

If additional information is required, for example a federal tax return transcript, you will see the requirement listed in the document section of Financial Aid Online (FAO).
Be sure to check FAO periodically as requirements may change as we review your application. 

*Admission applicants: FAO will not be available to you until after you receive an email from the admission office with your application summary user name.