The following external resource may be helpful in managing the application process, loan management and overall financial health:
- ECSI - Loan servicer for Mount Holyoke College Loans and Federal Perkins Loans
- CashNet - Third-party servicer for authorized user access to the electronic bill and ePayment
- Financial Aid Online - Financial aid management of documents, awards, messages, loans and forms
- Gallagher-Koster - (Student Health & Special Risk) Third-party service provider for the Student Health Insurance Plan
- IDOC - Third-party servicer for document imaging of tax forms and supplemental forms needed to complete the financial aid application
- ISIS - Mount Holyoke student information system, including access to billing account activity and student access to the eBill and ePayment
- Net Price Calculator - Estimator for first-time prospective undergraduate students and their parents. Intended for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents only.
- Noncustodial PROFILE - Institutional application for noncustodial parents
- NSLDS - National Student Loan Database System for student management of all Federal Student Loans borrowed and their repayment status
- Private College 529 Plan - Not-for-profit organization to establish a prepaid tuition 529 option at more than 270 private colleges across the country.