Trying to figure out what your costs would be to attend Mount Holyoke College? Try MyinTuition, the college cost and financial aid estimator. Answer six basic financial questions to receive an estimate of the amount your family will need to contribute for one year at Mount Holyoke. You don't need to log in or provide personally identifying information and the information you enter is not retained. Please keep in mind that the estimator's results are based on the information you enter; while it provides a good estimate of costs it is not a guarantee of financial aid. For a more detailed estimate of your family contribution and financial aid eligibility, try the Net Price Calculator, below.
Mount Holyoke's Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help prospective first-time undergraduate students and their parents estimate a family contribution and financial aid package. The Net Price Calculator uses a simplified version of the complex financial aid need analysis and packaging process at Mount Holyoke College. An early estimate can be a helpful tool for college planning, but please be aware that the calculator is intended for first time undergraduate students who are U.S. Citizens or permanent residents. If you have questions, please contact us.
SALT is a free financial tool for our students and alumnas. SALT can show you how to take charge of your finances, track student loans, look for scholarships, jobs and internships—even access discounts and deals. Visit www.saltmoney.org to sign up, and be sure to list Mount Holyoke as your school to access exclusive benefits.
These external resources can help you with the application process, loan management and your overall financial health:
- ECSI - Loan servicer for Mount Holyoke College Loans and Federal Perkins Loans
- CashNet - Third-party servicer for authorized user access to the electronic bill and ePayment
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk - Third-party service provider for the Student Health Insurance Plan
- Net Price Calculator - Estimator for first-time prospective undergraduate students and their parents. Intended for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents only.
- NSLDS - National Student Loan Database System for student management of all Federal Student Loans borrowed and their repayment status
- Private College 529 Plan - Not-for-profit organization to establish a prepaid tuition 529 option at more than 270 private colleges across the country.