SALT is a free financial tool for our students and alumnas. SALT can show you how to take charge of your finances, track student loans, look for scholarships, jobs and internships—even access discounts and deals. Visit www.saltmoney.org to sign up, and be sure to list Mount Holyoke as your school to access exclusive benefits.
IRS Data Retrieval Tool Option
When completing your FAFSA use the Data Retrieval Tool option (DRT) to automatically transfer your and your parents' tax information directly from the IRS into your FAFSA.This expedites the application process especially if your FAFSA was selected for verification by the Department of Education. To make best use of this option, file the FAFSA at least two weeks after filing tax returns electronically with the IRS; six to eight weeks if taxes were filed via paper. If you have already filed your FAFSA but did not use the DRT, you may return to your FAFSA and select that option. (Keep in mind you should still meet the deadline for your financial aid application.)
Mount Holyoke's Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help prospective first-time undergraduate students and their parents estimate a family contribution and financial aid package. The Net Price Calculator uses a simplified version of the complex financial aid need analysis and packaging process at Mount Holyoke College. An early estimate can be a helpful tool for college planning, but please be aware that the calculator is intended for first time undergraduate students who are U.S. Citizens or permanent residents. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413.538.2291.
These external resources can help you with the application process, loan management and your overall financial health:
- ECSI - Loan servicer for Mount Holyoke College Loans and Federal Perkins Loans
- CashNet - Third-party servicer for authorized user access to the electronic bill and ePayment
- Financial Aid Online - Financial aid management of documents, awards, messages, loans and forms
- Gallagher-Koster - (Student Health & Special Risk) Third-party service provider for the Student Health Insurance Plan
- IDOC - Third-party servicer for document imaging of tax forms and supplemental forms needed to complete the financial aid application
- ISIS - Mount Holyoke student information system, including access to billing account activity and student access to the eBill and ePayment
- Net Price Calculator - Estimator for first-time prospective undergraduate students and their parents. Intended for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents only.
- Noncustodial PROFILE - Institutional application for noncustodial parents
- NSLDS - National Student Loan Database System for student management of all Federal Student Loans borrowed and their repayment status
- Private College 529 Plan - Not-for-profit organization to establish a prepaid tuition 529 option at more than 270 private colleges across the country.