SALT is a free financial tool for our students and alumnas. SALT can show you how to take charge of your finances, track student loans, look for scholarships, jobs and internships—even access discounts and deals. Visit www.saltmoney.org to sign up, and be sure to list Mount Holyoke as your school to access exclusive benefits.
IRS Data Retrieval Tool Option
When completing your FAFSA use the Data Retrieval Tool option (DRT) to automatically transfer your and your parents' tax information directly from the IRS into your FAFSA. This significantly increases accuracy and expedites the application process. (If you have already filed your FAFSA but did not use the DRT, you may return to your FAFSA and select that option.)
Mount Holyoke's Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help prospective first-time undergraduate students and their parents estimate a family contribution and financial aid package. The Net Price Calculator uses a simplified version of the complex financial aid need analysis and packaging process at Mount Holyoke College. An early estimate can be a helpful tool for college planning, but please be aware that the calculator is intended for first time undergraduate students who are U.S. Citizens or permanent residents. If you have questions, please contact us.
These external resources can help you with the application process, loan management and your overall financial health:
- ECSI - Loan servicer for Mount Holyoke College Loans and Federal Perkins Loans
- CashNet - Third-party servicer for authorized user access to the electronic bill and ePayment
- Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk - Third-party service provider for the Student Health Insurance Plan
- Net Price Calculator - Estimator for first-time prospective undergraduate students and their parents. Intended for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents only.
- NSLDS - National Student Loan Database System for student management of all Federal Student Loans borrowed and their repayment status
- Private College 529 Plan - Not-for-profit organization to establish a prepaid tuition 529 option at more than 270 private colleges across the country.