Access and Inclusion
Jump to content
Jump to Navigation
You are here
- April 4, 2018: Coffee break
- February 15, 2018 : Coffee break
- President's Luncheon
- Pangy Day
- December 13, 2017: Winterfest
- November 16, 2017: Coffee break. Presentations from: Alicia Erwin and Richard Perna with updates on the Community Center; Heidi Friedman with news about the new Staff Recognition Program; Jonencia Wood with updates from the Alumnae Association; and updates from Staff Council on Winterfest and the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion survey.
- September 20, 2017: Coffee break. Presentations from Heather Tetrault on the EMS Event Management System and representatives from VOYA will be available to answer questions.
- April 28, 2017: Pangy Day: Shredding and E-cycling
- April 19, 2017: Annual Spring Luncheon with acting president Sonya Stephens
- April 5, 2017: Coffee break. Presentations from some of our Student Organizations: Climate Justice Coalition, Students for Zero Waste and Think Outside the Bottle. Peer Recognition Award winners announced.
- February 2, 2017: Coffee break. Presentations by Danielle van Over and Jenny Watermill, from the CDC, on the Lynk UAF internship program.
- December 15, 2016: Winterfest.
- November 16, 2016: Coffee break. Presentations by Heather Tetrault on the new college calendar, and Cindy Legare on the HR Info Site in "my.mtholyoke."
- September 28, 2016: Mountain Day.
- September 22, 2016: Coffee break. A talk with Acting President Sonya Stephens and a presentation by E4 Health, Mount Holyoke's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
- September 6, 2016: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council member Brent Ciszek.
- April 22, 2016: Shredding and E-cycling
- April 13, 2016: Coffee Break
- April 6, 2016: Annual Spring Luncheon with President Pasquerella
- February 11, 2016: Coffee Break: Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- December 16, 2015: Winterfest
- November 19, 2015: Coffee Break talking about community and school spirit, with guests from the Equestrian Center, Athletics, and Kendall
- October 24, 2015: Family and Friends weekend, postcard writing at Fall Fest
- October 6, 2015: Mountain Day Pie served to staff
- September 30, 2015: Coffee Break featuring Alison Donta-Venman and a discussion on the Rankings
- September 8, 2015: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council co-chair Kathleen Pertzborn
- April 26, 2015: Electronic Waste Recycling Event
- April 22, 2015: Coffee Break featuring Nancy Apple, Director of Office of Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainability
- April 1, 2015: Annual Spring Luncheon with President Pasquerella
- February 12, 2015: Coffee Break discussion of Work/Life and Work/Work Balance
- December 17, 2014: Winterfest
- October 22, 2014: Coffee Break featuring Christine Hutchins, VP of Communications
- September 29, 2014: Mountain Day Pie served to staff
- September 2, 2014: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council co-chair Kathleen Pertzborn
- May 9, 2013: Benefits Fair
- March 28, 2013 Coffee Break, featuring the Wellness Corp.
- June 9, 2012: Styrofoam and plastic utensil collection event.
- May 10, 2012: Benefits Fair
- April 30, 2012: Annual Spring Luncheon with President Pasquerella
- April 27, 2012: Campus Shredding fundraiser. Proceeds went towards the purchase of replacement trees on campus due to the October storm.
- April 5, 2012: Coffee Break, featuring Ben Hammond, Vice President for Finance and Administration, presented preliminary ideas about consolidated purchasing programs being investigated as one effort to cut administrative costs. In addition, small group discussions were held regarding staff members' knowledge of students and the College from our various vantage points.
- December 16, 2011: Winterfest
- October 13, 2011: Coffee Break, featuring new senior leaders, Ben Hammond, VP for Finance & Administration; Cerri Banks, Dean of the College and VP for Student Affairs; and Jennifer Sanborn, Chief of Staff / Executive Assistant to the President.
- September 6, 2011: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council co-chair Gail Holt
- May 12, 2011: Benefits Fair
- April 25, 2011: President's Luncheon
- April 21, 2011: Coffee Break featuring Nancy Apple, Director of the Environmental Health and Safety Office and Facilities Management (slideshow)
- December 21, 2010: Winterfest
- October 26, 2010: Coffee Break, featuring Sally Sutherland and discussion about the Strategic Planning process
- September 7, 2010: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council co-chair Tanya Williams
- September 9, 2009: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council co-chair Fred Kass
- April 6, 2009: President's Luncheon
- March 25, 2009: Coffee Break with Lauren Turner, who spoke about planning for health care benefits for 2009-2010
- January 15, 2008: Coffee Break with Mary Jo Maydew and Jan Albano, who updated the staff on Mount Holyoke's 2010 year budget. A handout on the fiscal 2009 budget was distributed.
- October 23, 2008: Coffee Break introducing the Staff Council and presenting the results of our first staff survey (slideshow, summary).
- September 3, 2008: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council co-chair Shelley Richard.
- May 15, 2008: Benefits Fair
- April 2, 2008: President's Luncheon (Q&A)
- March 26, 2008: Coffee Break featuring a presentation by Kim Kelleher and Linda Samano from Human Resources on the College's salary administration process.
- February 7, 2008: Coffee Break, where Gladys Moore, in her role as Director of Diversity and Inclusion, kicked off her new ROR campaign (Recognizing Our Raggediness).
- December 12, 2007: Winterfest (photos)
- October 15, 2007: Reaccreditation Forum
- October 10, 2007: Coffee Break, with featured speakers Gladys Moore, Dean of Religious and Spiritual Life and Director of Diversity and Inclusion, and Carol Stewart, Ombudsperson.
- September 5, 2007: Convocation, including remarks from Staff Council Co-Chair Russell Boudreau
A Member of the