Mount Holyoke has an active theatre arts department, producing four or five mainstage productions annually. Opening night is always free for students.
- A musical version of The Servant of Two Masters by Carlo Goldoni with music by composer Brendan Connelly and lyrics by Roger Babb
- The Skin of Our Teeth by Thornton Wilder
- The Father by August Strindberg
- The 365 Project by Mount Holyoke alumna Suzan-Lori Parks ’85
- Uncommon Women and Others by Mount Holyoke alumna Wendy Wasserstein ’71
- Samuel Beckett’s Short Plays
- George Bernard Shaw’s Heartbreak House
- Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night
You’re welcome to take the stage at Mount Holyoke—each year, hundreds of students get involved in theatre productions. They may act, direct, design, or work on crew. You’ve also got access to dozens of other productions within the Five Colleges.