Blanchard Campus Center is a bright and vital campus hub, providing a central venue for dining, entertainment, social activity and networking. Members of the MHC community are encouraged to utilize the variety of spaces offered in the building, whether for business or pleasure.
Blanchard Great Room
Home to student-hosted events such as student performances, movies, improv, poetry events, experimental theater, and other public events, the Blanchard Campus Center Great Room is a multi-purpose venue that provides an intimate performance area that seats 250, or a dance club space for 400. The venue schedule is kept by Conference and Event Services at x2153, and events are registered through the Office of Student Programs. The sound, lighting, projections, and room set-ups are serviced by the Technical Director, Tim Dietrick. With the furniture cleared out the multi-purpose Great Room converts to a Dance Club, and a variety of Student Orgs host parties most Friday and Saturday Nights.
Blanchard boasts a variety of spaces where you can settle in and catch a nap or a conversation. There are charging tables so that you can work on your laptop, or you might just take a break in the comfy chairs and couches. Play pool or foos-ball on the lower level, and catch up with friends. The main floor of this busy campus hub is the perfect spot if you want to people-watch or are hoping to see someone you know.
Blanchard boasts five meeting rooms for 10-20 people, most of which are mediated. Meals can be catered for your meetings through the Campus Center Cafe office, x2522. Please do not plan to bring catering in from outside sources. Meeting Rooms are reserved through Conference and Event Services via the Campus Space Request Form.
Blanchard Campus Center has a number of spaces and resources that can be reserved and utilized by members of the Mount Holyoke Community.
- To reserve meeting rooms, complete the Conference and Events office Campus Space Request Form a minimum of 3 days in advance.
- To reserve the Blanchard Great Room, consult with the Office of Student Programs about your event design a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- The Campus Center is also a great place to reach out to the community to notify them of upcoming events or initiatives. Community members can reserve information tables or advertising space, including banner space, easels, bulletin boards, and display cases. Those interested should stop by the Office of Student Programs, room 327, to make a reservation.
Third Floor Offices
The upper level of the Campus Center harbors offices for several departments and student organizations, listed below.
Departments & Resources
- Mount Holyoke News, Room 324
- The Network Programming Board, Room 332
- The Outing Club, Room 307
- Student Government Association, Room 302
- The SGA Business Office, Room 308
- Student Organization Resource Room (including Org mailboxes), Room 304
- WMHC-FM Radio, Rooms 313 & 314