Student Leadership Development
The Student Leadership Development non-credit course is designed to enable student leaders to begin developing their leadership skills, in a fun and self-reflective way. The topics covered allow students to:
- gain skill development on a range of topics
- build community connections
- explore literature related to leadership theory
- increase self awareness and awareness of others as members of social groups
- and create a personal definition of leadership
While students will be given reading to enhance their learning and to promote engaging conversations, the focus of this course is on leadership activities and self-reflection.