This is a complete list of all Recognized Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
Academic Clubs | Arts Organizations | Club Sports | Community Service Organizations | Cultural & Ethnic Organizations | Dance, Movement & Recreation Organizations | Entertainment and Performing Arts Organizations | Governing Organizations | Peer Education Organizations | Political & Activist Organizations | Publications & Media Organizations | Religious Organizations | Special Interest Organizations
- Her Campus Mount Holyoke
- Box 9025
- Her Campus Mount Holyoke is a chapter of the national Her Campus team, the number one online magazine for college women. Our purpose is to provide relatable information to Mount Holyoke students, as well as provide an outlet for students to better their writing skills and share what's relevant to them.
- Llamarada, Mount Holyoke's Yearbook
- Box 9052
- The Mount Holyoke Llamarada serves as an annual photographic record of the daily lives of Mount Holyoke students, striving to represent the unique and ever-changing environment of our campus. As a student-produced publication, the Llamarada seeks to create a sense of pride amongst students, staff, and faculty by celebrating the traditions of our institution and the diversity of our community.
- Box 9024
- Moneta is Mount Holyoke's literary magazine. We accept poetry, prose, nonfiction, art, photography, and likely even more.
- Mount Holyoke News
- Box 9007
- Mount Holyoke News is Mount Holyoke's independent student newspaper since 1917. MHN provides news and information of immediate interest to Mount Holyoke and to serve as a public forum for members of the MHC community.
- Quick Brown Fox: The Literary Journal of the Five Colleges
- Box 9010
- WMHC is a student operated college radio station that services the Mount Holyoke College and the surrounding community. We broadcast student-hosted music and talk programming seven days a week under FCC regulations. As a public radio station, we aim to entertain, inform, and connect the Mount Holyoke Community through our broadcasted programming and on-campus events of live and DJ'd music.