This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Bedsider, MHC
- The mission of Bedsider MHC is to raise awareness about Bedsider as an online birth control and sexual health resource, start conversations about birth control and safer sex on campus, and help Mount Holyoke students make empowered and knowledgable choices about their bodies and their health.
- Box 9020
- College... The final frontier. These are the voyages of the student org Bellatrix. Our ongoing mission: to provide a forum for all who wish to participate in the discussion of science fiction, fantasy, anime, comics, and similar media; to promote the exploration of such subjects and examine them from within a feminist framework; to provide a safe space for fans of all kinds to enjoy what they love; to support, maintain, and expand a library of speculative fiction; and to boldly go where no org has gone before!
- Best Buddies
- Box 9073
- We will carry the mission of Best Buddies organization which creates volunteer movement at Mount Holyoke that builds one-to-one friendships between Mount Holyoke Students and buddies with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Biology Club
- Box 9091
- The Biology Club promotes interest in Biological studies by sponsoring activities and events, such as field trips, films, lectures, and community projects. Our goal is to foster career guidance through obtaining graduate information from the MHC faculty and guest speakers. We also strive to enhance dialogue and participation between students and faculty in the Biology Department.
- Breaking Chains
- Box 9128
- The mission of Breaking Chains is to further awareness, dispel ignorance, and aid victims affected by the issue of human trafficking and its many facets, domestically and internationally, through active engagement.