Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Economics Society
- Box 9134
- Edmbody is a student-run organization that will work to promote and host electronic music events on campus. The larger purpose of EDM (electronic dance music) is to promote a sense of peace, love, unity, and respect. Our organization would embody these four traits to spread interest in EDM, encourage everyone to feel included in amazing musical experiences, unify the student body as a social whole, and respect all attendees regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, or college.
- English Handbell Ensemble - Not Registered
- Box 9042
- We are an all-inclusive group that brings Handbell music to the Mount Holyoke Campus!
- Entrepreneurship Club, MHC
- Box 9135
- We aim to inspire, teach and connect Mount Holyoke College women to become business leaders and social entrepreneurs.
- Environmental Action Coalition (EAC) - Not Registered
- Box 9003
- The Environmental Action Coalition (EAC) aims to educate and engage the Mount Holyoke College community in ecological responsibility, which shall be both locally and globally focused. As members of this community, we challenge the College to adopt and commit to conservation and sustainability through its institutional practices. We shall encourage students to consider their individual impact on, responsibilities to and relationship with both their immediate and larger environments. Through a process of collective learning, interactive campaigns, and community involvement both within and beyond the College's Gates, EAC empowers the College community to be a leader in sustainable practices. EAC leads the Mount Holyoke community in the pursuit of environmental justice, as it pertains to each person, each place, and each living system.
- EveryBody - Not Registered
- Box 9054
- EveryBody promotes self-acceptance on campus. We strive to promote positive body image and self love on campus and try to create awareness about issues dealing with body image in general.