This is a complete list of all Recognized Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9105
- Familia is a space for LGBTQ\Queer People of Color to meet and feel safe.
- Box 9041
- Femmepowered is an LBTGQA+ org that seeks to dismantle misogyny on campus by creating space and visibility for femme-identified people in the queer community. We welcome all sexes, genders, gender presentations, and sexual and romantic orientations. We believe that femme identities inform and are informed by other identities and can be performed in a multitude of ever-changing and personal ways. We engage in activism through education, discussion, internal growth and the creation of supportive and accountable community. We value anger at oppressive systems, healing for ourselves, and loving support for each other.
- Fencing Team
- Box 9044
- The Mount Holyoke Fencing team is dedicated to providing an opportunity to learn, compete, and achieve success in the sport of fencing by improving each participant through solidarity, hard work, and having fun. Our vision is to excel as a competitive club team by becoming better fencers and by obtaining recognition and respect from our competitors within the greater fencing community. We will achieve our mission and vision by following these values: teamwork, discipline, integrity, and enthusiasm.
- Film Society, MHC
- Box 9019
- Film Society seeks to cultivate a creative space for students interested in watching, discussing and creating films.
- FitZone is a community focused on fitness and health for all shapes, sizes, and fitness experience, to help motivate and inspire achievement in personal fitness goals by introducing different workout routines, nutrition facts, and suggestions.
- Frances Perkins Scholars Association (FPSA)
- Box 9047
- The Frances Perkins Scholars Association is an organization consisting of non-traditional aged students who are committed to provide opportunities for the FP Community, allowing scholars to share various experiences during their time at Mount Holyoke College. By preserving traditions and encouraging interaction between FPs, we hope to deepen and forge close relationships between students, as well as provide leadership and professionalism to all members of the organization.
- French Club, MHC
- Box 9034
- French Club is a way to get engaged in the Francophone cultures around the world that are concentrated at MHC. It is a great way to practice French with other students and learn of the many French speaking cultures. Instagram: @Mhcfrenchclub