This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9105
- FAMILIA is a closed network of support and activism for LGBTQ+ people of color at Mount Holyoke College and the Five Colleges.
- Box 9041
- Femmepowered is an LBTGQA+ org that seeks to dismantle misogyny on campus by creating space and visibility for femme-identified people in the queer community. We welcome all sexes, genders, gender presentations, and sexual and romantic orientations. We believe that femme identities inform and are informed by other identities and can be performed in a multitude of ever-changing and personal ways. We engage in activism through education, discussion, internal growth and the creation of supportive and accountable community. We value anger at oppressive systems, healing for ourselves, and loving support for each other.
- Fencing Team
- Box 9044
- Our Mission: The Mount Holyoke Fencing team is dedicated to providing an opportunity to learn, compete, and achieve success in the sport of fencing by improving each participant through solidarity, hard work, and having fun.
- Film Society, MHC
- Box 9019
- Allow for students to be able to discuss films together as well as create short films of their own.
- Five College Chinese Theatre
- Box 9022
- The purpose of Five Colleges Chinese Theatre is to promote modern Chinese culture by performing Chinese stage plays among five colleges in Chinese.
- Food Justice Society
- Box 9125
- To actively increase understanding of the global ramifications of food production and consumption by reconnecting the Mount Holyoke community with our local food chain.
- Frances Perkins Scholars Association (FPSA)
- Box 9047
- The Frances Perkins Scholars Association is an organization consisting of non-traditional aged students who are committed to provide opportunities for the FP Community, allowing scholars to share various experiences during their time at Mount Holyoke College. By preserving traditions and encouraging interaction between FPs, we hope to deepen and forge close relationships between students, as well as provide leadership and professionalism to all members of the organization.