This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Kachimushi Naginata Club (5 College)
- Box 9048
- The objective of the Kachimushi Naginata Club is to teach members of the Five College community the practice of Naginata. Naginata is a traditional Japanese martial art, which is designed to contribute to self development through training in the guiding principles underlying Naginata. These guiding principles include: good physical health, discipline, and teaching others. We aim to achieve this through frequent practice, participation in tournaments, and visiting other schools.
- Karate Club
- Box 9039
- Our objective is to provide a safe and engaging environment for members in this club (either students/faculty within the Five College consortium or people in the community) who wish to learn the practical application of Shito Ryu style karate under Grandmaster Barbara Arrighi.
- KASA (Korean American Sisters Association)
- Box 9061
- KASA aims to increase awareness of Korean and Korean-American culture both on and off campus and help multi-generational minorities establish and define their identities through events and cultural education.
- Knit Happens
- Box 9092
- Our Mission is to provide a welcoming and engaging environment for new and experienced knitters alike, and to develop their love for the art of knitting.
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change (PSC)
- Box 9083
- Make a difference through fundraising for important causes; encouraging political awareness and participation; creating an optimistic and positive attitude about Pakistan and giving a forum to think of critical solutions for the country's major problems.