This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Kachimushi Naginata Club (5 College)
- Box 9048
- The objective of the Kachimushi Naginata Club is to teach members of the Five College community the practice of Naginata. Naginata is a traditional Japanese martial art, which is designed to contribute to self development through training in the guiding principles underlying Naginata. These guiding principles include: good physical health, discipline, and teaching others. We aim to achieve this through frequent practice, participation in tournaments, and visiting other schools.
- KASA (Korean-American Sisters Association)
- Box 9061
- Korean American Sisters Association Mission Statement: KASA aims to increase awareness of Korean and Korean-American issues both on and off campus and help the first- and second-generation minorities establish and define their identities through events, and cultural education.
- Knit Happens
- Box 9092
- Our Mission is to provide a welcoming and engaging environment for new and experienced knitters alike, and to develop their love for the art of knitting.
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change (PSC)
- Box 9083
- Make a difference through fundraising for important causes; encouraging political awareness and participation; creating an optimistic and positive attitude about Pakistan and giving a forum to think of critical solutions for the country's major problems.