This is a complete list of all Recognized Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Kachimushi Naginata Club (5 College)
- Box 9048
- We practice a Japanese a traditional martial art called Naginata. It is designed to contribute to self development through training in the guiding principles underlying Naginata as written by the International Naginata Federation.
- KASA (Korean American Sisters Association)
- Box 9061
- KASA aims to increase awareness of Korean and Korean-American culture both on and off campus and help multi-generational minorities establish and define their identities through events and cultural education.
- Knit Happens
- Box 9092
- We provide an encouraging and social space for knitters, crocheters and other fiber artists of all levels.
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change
- Box 9083
- Kuch Karo: Pakistani Students for Change is a social activism organization on campus that makes a difference through fundraising for important causes; encouraging political awareness and participation; creating an optimistic and positive attitude about Pakistan and giving a forum to think of critical solutions for the country's major problems.