This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- La Unidad
- Box 9005
- La Unidad is an organization for those who self-identify as Latina, identify with the culture and language of Latin American countries, and allies to come together to express their identities through cultural, educational, and social activities. Through these activities, we heighten awareness of one another, as well as those in the community at large. We come together to establish a network of communication with other MHC, Five-College, and community organizations. We hope to continue this network among faculty and administration. The Ortega Cultural House is a designated safe space for Latin@s on campus-more inclusive space that supports Latin@s in higher education.
- Liga Filipina
- Box 9064
- Liga Filipina is an inclusive and close-knit student organization that aims to celebrate and share Filipino culture, history, and tradition with the Mount Holyoke and Five College community. Through our events and collaborations, we also hope to foster a close network of Filipinas, Filipina-Americans, and friends--including students, faculty, and alumnae--supportive of our mission.
- Llamarada, Mount Holyoke's Yearbook
- The Mount Holyoke Llamarada serves as an annual photographic record of the daily lives of Mount Holyoke students, striving to represent the unique and ever-changing environment of our campus. As a student-produced publication, the Llamarada seeks to create a sense of pride amongst students, staff, and faculty by celebrating the traditions of our institution and the diversity of our community.
- Love Across the Coast
- Box 9146
- Promote education for children in rural China that prepares them to improve their own lives and communities.