This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Philosophy Society, MHC
- Box 9138
- Philosophy Society seeks to provide Mount Holyoke students with an open environment to discuss a variety of topics in a philosophical manner, and to increase awareness of and encourage participation of women in the field.
- Planned Parenthood, MHC
- PP Generation Action MHC is a chapter of the nationwide network of young organizers and activists across the country who organize events on their campuses and in their communities to mobilize advocates for reproductive freedom; in addition to raising public awareness about reproductive health and rights, educating young people about sexual health, and creating lasting change in those communities. Planned Parenthood Generation Action is committed to building a robust, national network of young leaders and arming them with the tools needed to create change through a range of national campaigns, conferences, and leadership opportunities. Furthermore, this unique network acknowledges and supports the dynamic perspectives and intersectional framework that young people are using to connect reproductive health to other issue like civil rights, immigration, the environment, and identity politics. Young people are turning out and turning up in the fight for reproductive rights and access. This is our space. Stay tuned for updates for this NEW org at Mount Holyoke! This is Planned Parenthood Generation Action!
- Pre-Law Association
- Box 9082
- The purpose of the Pre-Law Association is to increase awareness about the scholarly study of law and to facilitate the implementation of such study of this society. It is the vision of the Pre-Law society to offer assistance to students at Mount Holyoke College by helping them make informed decisions in selecting law as a career, the application process and determining a law school. In addition to create a forum where the passion of law can be explored and shared amongst the students. We want to provide resources for students interested in pursing a professional career in the legal justice system including meeting professionals in the field, developing an alumnae mentor system and provide a peer based support system during the time at MHC. This organization is open to all students currently enrolled at MHC. Members will have opportunities to showcase their goals, aspirations, and questions pertaining to the forum of law school admittance through discourse carried out during monthly organization meetings and additional workshops, socials and talks.
- Pre-Medical Association, MHC
- Box 9123
- Our objective is to provide a supportive and informative environment for students exploring the medical profession in an effort to raise interest and participation in the sciences, help analyze various career paths, familiarize and support students with the application process, identify and create internship opportunities, as well as organize community outreach and global initiatives. Students will network with their peers and be connected to academic and professional opportunities including those abroad.
- Project: Theatre
- Box 9176
- P:T aims to empower student creativity and collaboration through the production of plays and other theatrical endeavors, and to provide a safe haven for artistic expression at Mount Holyoke College. Our goal is to involve as many students as possible and reach out to those who would not otherwise participate in theatre by building a strong and inclusive community of students who are looking for an opportunity to experience theatre on their own terms. P:T strives to make involvement in and attendance at our productions accessible and welcoming to the MHC community, the Five College community, and beyond.