Registered Student Org Directory
This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization. Organizations are removed from this list only if they have not registered with our office for at least 2 consecutive years.
The Office of Student Programs has a policy of not spamming or forwarding solicitations to individual organizations. It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. Those seeking to contact a particular group for official College business are encouraged to contact us.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Pagan Wiccan Collective - Not Registered
- Box 9085
- To provide community and resources for those at MHC who are practicing, and/or interested in exploring pagan spiritual paths.
- Philosophy Society, MHC
- Box 9138
- Mount Holyoke's Philosophy Society's goal is to provide Mount Holyoke students with an open environment to discuss philosophical issues, and to increase awareness of and encourage participation of women in philosophy.
- Pre-Law Association
- Box 9082
- The purpose of the Pre-Law Association is to increase awareness about the scholarly study of law and to facilitate the implementation of such study of this society. It is the vision of the Pre-Law society to offer assistance to students at Mount Holyoke College by helping them make informed decisions in selecting law as a career, the application process and determining a law school. In addition to create a forum where the passion of law can be explored and shared amongst the students. We want to provide resources for students interested in pursing a professional career in the legal justice system including meeting professionals in the field, developing an alumnae mentor system and provide a peer based support system during the time at MHC. This organization is open to all students currently enrolled at MHC. Members will have opportunities to showcase their goals, aspirations, and questions pertaining to the forum of law school admittance through discourse carried out during monthly organization meetings and additional workshops, socials and talks.
- Pre-medical Association, MHC
- Box 9123
- Our objective is to provide a supportive and informative environment for students exploring the medical profession in an effort to raise interest and participation in the sciences, help analyze various career paths, familiarize and support students with the application process, identify and create internship opportunities, as well as organize community outreach and global initiatives. Students will network with their peers and be connected to academic and professional opportunities including those abroad.
- Project: Theatre
- Box 9176
- Project: Theatre aims to empower student creativity and collaboration, and to provide a safe haven for artistic expression at Mount Holyoke College. Our goal is to involve as many students as possible and reach out to those who would not otherwise participate in theatre by building a strong community of students who are looking for an opportunity to experience theatre on their own terms.